Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

**PICS** Of AllTheWhey and PuddleMonkey...AS KIDS!

ceo

MVP
EF VIP
Did you know...ATW and PM have been friends a long time?

Yep, here's an old pic of the two of them together...as KIDS.

23j4ois.jpg

btw- I fugged up on that F by Ferragamo, my tester/sample one was the womens. I got my mens in the mail from my on-line purchase, smells nothing like the sample I got. Did a little looking into it and although it doesn't say on the bottle the sample I have is the perfume with the same name. Stupid lady at the Sephora store gave it to me as a cologne sample. I'm still considering buying and wearing it, I don't care what Ferragamo says, that shit should be unisex it smells so good!

btw- I fugged up on that F by Ferragamo, my tester/sample one was the womens. I got my mens in the mail from my on-line purchase, smells nothing like the sample I got. Did a little looking into it and although it doesn't say on the bottle the sample I have is the perfume with the same name. Stupid lady at the Sephora store gave it to me as a cologne sample. I'm still considering buying and wearing it, I don't care what Ferragamo says, that shit should be unisex it smells so good!

:rainbow:

Great choice Puds!
Ever tried Hanae Mori??...I think you'll like it

Great choice Puds!
Ever tried Hanae Mori??...I think you'll like it

No I haven't, I'm gonna hit up Nordy's after work though and see if there's any others I like. For the females the two best I've sampled were F by Ferragamo and Acqua by Missoni.

Top Bottom