Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2 grams of gear per week?

Jaferyu

26 years old
218 lb
18% body fat
I have done about three or four steroid cycles so far
I'm looking to do something more aggressive and do two grams per week A lot of my friends are already doing it
my plan is a thousand milligrams of testosterone and a thousand milligrams of trenbolone together for 10 weeks
my only question is do you recommend I do short Esters or long esters?
My goal is to turn pro one day
I’m not worried about coming off cause i will just go on TRT anyway

Let me preface this with I would not do that cycle at all, but your body your choice.

If for some crazy reason I was going to run it, I would do short esters that way if I had problems I could purge my system quickly. At 1000mg with a 24 hour ester if you quit taking it in 24 hours you are down to 500 mg, 24 more hours and down to 250 mg and another 24 and down to 125 and so on. With a 1 week or longer ester from the last injection you stop taking it and in one week you drop to 500 mg, 2 weeks 250 mg, 3 weeks 125 mg and so on. Meaning after your last injection if sides kick up you could have to deal with those side effects for up to a month!

you have no business using anything.. you are in bad condition and too young and then want to be even more abusive.. good luck dude.. i cant stand people with the though process and behavior such as yourself..

26 years old
218 lb
18% body fat
I have done about three or four steroid cycles so far
I'm looking to do something more aggressive and do two grams per week A lot of my friends are already doing it
my plan is a thousand milligrams of testosterone and a thousand milligrams of trenbolone together for 10 weeks
my only question is do you recommend I do short Esters or long esters?
My goal is to turn pro one day
I’m not worried about coming off cause i will just go on TRT anyway
Long esters are easier if you want to do big 1 gram cycles

Top Bottom