Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

(pics) need feedback for next cycle/routine

well...

yes ive always been skinny. In the pic im at 168 @ 6'0. My whole life it has been hard for me to gain weight. Even when lifting, i cant gain weight no matter how much i eat. Ive been lifting since i was 16. I live a very active lifestyle, i play basketball and run 3 miles eod. I have a very high metabolism. I find it hard to eat alot cos im away from home @werk most the day. my first cycle was about a year and a half ago, since then i tore ligaments(sp) in my thumb broke 2 fingers so it sorta fucked all the gains. the cycle im on now is pretty light deca and sus. My next cycle will be a little heavier. dbol some sort of test and deca. Thank u for the constructive criticism and ill post pics after bulking cycle. Hopefully ill be at my ideal weight of 185 after that. Oh and uh how do u crop pictures? thats pretty sad i dont know how to do that being a network admin for a large company. crop meaning tie the pics together?

You look good bro. No need for any more juice. The "huge" look was out in the 80's. You have the muscle media look that chicks love. If your gonns hit something, do something light like winne, deca, primo, EQ. I would'nt put on more then 10 pounds. 5 should be enough. That's just me 2 cents.

I dont understand why everyone says that they are busy and just cant eat that much. Just bring powered milk and sandwiches with you every where you go! keep an icechest in your car/office. I find it easy to gain weight(fat too...) but if i was you id cut out the running and basketball. I cut out my running for bulking(mostly because i cant run when im this heavy!), i miss it but it's worth it.

yes,

I do want to be bigger, however my whole intention of doing gear was for the original concept of steroids Elevated physical performance in sports(what a concept), i think this fact gets lost on the BB boards. Yes i understand that BB is a sport. Some of us are not looking to be huge though. i know, I do not play professional sports, but I am very competitive and these drugs help me play past my natural ability. size mass is a pleasant side effect. I sit in front of a computer for 8 hrs a day so i unwind by playing sports. I always have and hopefully always will. I will be doing a cycle of dbol and deca so i can get a little bigger. thx again all for ideas, and comments.

Top Bottom