Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

(pics) need feedback for next cycle/routine

Impulse

13.jpg

14.jpg

Be gentle, I'm a skinny guy i know this. I'm looking for ideas as what to use for a bulking cycle. what do i need to train more? Im basically a beginner to aas. ive done 2 cycles over 1 year apart. Im just finished with my second.

What did you do in your prior cycles? You must have been really skinny before. That is not a bad thing though. Unlike the bulkmeisters, you won't have to worry as much about staying lean. Most of the better bodybuilders started with a really lean physique.

Anyway, Sustanon, D-bol and Deca would be a good combo. About 250-500 of Sus a week 200-400 of deca for 8 weeks and 35 mg of d-bol for tjhe first 4 weeks.:twirl:

Why does everyone leave there photos un-cropped?
It takes 3 seconds to do.......with any standard image software(yes even the ones that come with your computer) and the scaning program should let you do it as well.

Not pissed at you bro........everyone seems to do it.
takes 6 years to look at the thread with the photo in it.

Im getting petty lately :rolleyes:

Hmmmm? I think someone forgot to eat on their last cycle. What you need is FOOD. Not AS. You'll never grow until you eat...a lot. Work on the nutrition for a while and then consider AS. No AS will work without the building blocks for muscle. You have to eat to make the AS work. You look naturally lean so you may need to eat a few cows a day. Your jaw muscle should be working as much if not more than your other "gym" muscles from all the chewing you are going to have to do. EAT my man...You will grow.

i totally agree with breezers...you need to eat...worked for me....i got stuck at 192 during my last cycle....uped my cals 1200 and grew to 206...eat alot
success

I agree EAT

Too many people look and think the gear is the way but it aint. Eat for a while and watch your self grow. So many are quick to complain they are hard gainers and then you look at their diet and realize they are not fueling the body. i am not flaming you, you just need alot more food and train hard, build a foundation.

run Test+tren, and fucking eat, i dont know how much you weigh but get 25cals per lb of bodywieght, then you will really see the gear work its magic.

Top Bottom