Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pics after bulk cycle

Jnic103 said:
You look f*#king great man! How many years have you been tranning? I have been tranning for only about 3 years now. Oh, and bro what are your stats?
Thanks man, I've been working out off and on since high school (I'm 30). I'd say that I've really re-dedicated myself the last 5 years though. I'm 5'6" and currently about 175 pounds. I'm about 11 days from a BB show right now, so I'm usually around 190 or so. It looks like you may be a bit younger than me, so that's good, you're already ahead of the game. You have put in a lot of work and it shows. Let me know if I can help you with any advice or anything.

onerepmaximum said:
Thanks man, I've been working out off and on since high school (I'm 30). I'd say that I've really re-dedicated myself the last 5 years though. I'm 5'6" and currently about 175 pounds. I'm about 11 days from a BB show right now, so I'm usually around 190 or so. It looks like you may be a bit younger than me, so that's good, you're already ahead of the game. You have put in a lot of work and it shows. Let me know if I can help you with any advice or anything.

Damn bro I am about 185lbs right now and you look twice my size. You give me hope LOL... Yes, I am a bit younger. I am only 24 years old. Well thanks bro and I will deffinitely hit you up if I need some advice. You obviosly can tell by looking at you you know what you are doing..

Thanks

I wouldn't say that I look twice your size, but thanks. I've defintely learned a lot through trial and error. Still learning actually. I like to help others not make some of the mistakes that I did. Holla

from the tiny pictures, i see great thickness in your back, especially in the traps (1st pic). great job. and yeah, it's really nice to see pics of guys in the 5'6 - 5'9 range

Top Bottom