Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

picked up a nissan murano

i've only driven 5spd manuals before this vehicle

but i have also had plenty of a chances to drive other automatic vehicles, especially when renting cars on business trips

this transmission is by far the smoothest i've experienced to date, and doesn't give me that jelly feeling other slush boxes do

As far as automatics go, I rate dual-clutch manu-matics on top, CVTs second, and conventional slushboxes with torque converters last.

knot ... several have tried and abandoned the idea

and more are still trying it.

Like I said, maybe it's due to cost or them not being able to make one that's durable.

Manufacuters are still using them. Subaru is supposedly going with CVT's across the board in the next couple years.

and more are still trying it.

Like I said, maybe it's due to cost or them not being able to make one that's durable.

Manufacuters are still using them. Subaru is supposedly going with CVT's across the board in the next couple years.

knot very convincing ... what Subaru sell, like 6 or 7 cars a year?

at the sake of redundancy ... you suck at answering questions

just sayin'

i've only driven 5spd manuals before this vehicle

but i have also had plenty of a chances to drive other automatic vehicles, especially when renting cars on business trips

this transmission is by far the smoothest i've experienced to date, and doesn't give me that jelly feeling other slush boxes do

do you own a murano?

No but I've driven smurfys legacy with a cvt. I'm not saying it feels bad it just reminded me how an outboard boat feels when you have to over come the wake before the boat planes out

No but I've driven smurfys legacy with a cvt. I'm not saying it feels bad it just reminded me how an outboard boat feels when you have to over come the wake before the boat planes out

The murano doesn't feel like that. The 3.5l puts out plenty of power. She should've went w/the turbo model. :)

Top Bottom