Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

picked up a nissan murano

I'd keep teh stock wheels for winter. low pro tires and bid rims + invisible potholes = bent rims/rash/new tires. Overall nice ride though.

That's why I said don't put the rims on it either. Buying a suv with awd and the destroying it's ground clearance is just a pet peeve of mine. If u want a car, get a car

True.. if it were a bigger truck I would say leave alone. I do laugh when I see big trucks/suv dropped. I thought most people wanted trucks for the big feel and for towing. Which you lose both if you drop it. The murano seems pretty small and carlike though. I have seen a Lexus RX dropped a bit and it actually looked pretty darn good. I think the funniest thing I have ever seen is some dude had a mini van dropped. Now THAT was funny!

I'd keep teh stock wheels for winter. low pro tires and bid rims + invisible potholes = bent rims/rash/new tires. Overall nice ride though.

yea that's what i'm doing

i want the new wheels for summer that's it.

miplank i do not have the intellikey thingy. another murano exact color and year (sl) did have it but it would have cost me an extra $150 per month with all that added stuff. it's nice but doesn't mean that much to me.

i love this thing for the looks, room, ride, handling and power. even the sound system is nice

i'm not destroying the ground clearance. lol, if i wanted ground clearance i would have bought a hummer and jacked it up to clear the boulders i routinely find on new england roads. you still have the roominess of an suv minus the truck feel. i don't need a truck or "true" suv. the awd will get me around winter and the interior is big enough so people like me are comfortable in it.

plus i can bring a lot of crap with me and still have room for 5 people (luggage, tailgate equipment, outdoor gear, etc)

for me it's perfect

oh, a little trick most people don't know. If you hold the lock button down for a few seconds it will roll your windows down for you. Not something you'll use in the winter, but it's nice in the summer time to air the car out before you get up to it to get inside. :)

True.. if it were a bigger truck I would say leave alone. I do laugh when I see big trucks/suv dropped. I thought most people wanted trucks for the big feel and for towing. Which you lose both if you drop it. The murano seems pretty small and carlike though. I have seen a Lexus RX dropped a bit and it actually looked pretty darn good. I think the funniest thing I have ever seen is some dude had a mini van dropped. Now THAT was funny!

I'm just a racist who hates esse mobiles...

Top Bottom