Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pic of my back

Not bad at all,I would say your b.f.%is 10-12%tops maybe even lower,can't make out how big you are though,it's vry hard to judge yourself correctly,keep up the good work:)

Looking pretty lean! Good job! You do need to add width though... What's your diet like? (It should be tailored for bulking, IMO) Also, I'd incorporate lots of pullups into your back training if you haven't already.

My diet consists mostly of chicken and turkey. I eat as much as I can, but it gets really hard since I'm not a big eater. I have about 4-5 protein shakes a day. I only take ISOPURE products, I just like them a lot more for some reason. They taste great and they mix really easy. I should start doing pull ups, just don't know if if I can do too many, but I guess you gotta start somewhere

Good work so far buddy, the sust should fill ya in a little bit :) Make sure to watch your diet and keep your bf% low like it is so you can really see the gains. Eat tonnes, but keep the cals clean.

IMO, Pull ups are mandatory.... Great full back work out. Start off on the asssited if you need to, just start doing them...

Well, my body fat isn't so great...the thing is I'm descent everywhere except for my stomach area. Here's another pic. IMO Stands for what???

Last edited:
I do cardio about 3 times a week: Mon, Wed, Fri. 3x on those days. Once in the morning and then at night. What can I do to get rid of my gut. I don't eat any kind of junk food. I cut down my carbs A LOT. What should I be doing for abs??

Top Bottom