Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Phyto-test / Dermacrine Results (progress) Log

UPDATE:

Well I have determined that I definitely need to increase my calories. That is probably why I havent' been gaining enough weight. With the new addition of the prohoromones to this, i'm even hungrier then before if that is even possible, so I plan on filling the void.

Did chest / Bi's yesterday back in my home gym, and MAN was it intense. I have got to get a good spot for bench so I can get back to the bar, My dumbell strength has increased significantly, but I like to go between the bar & dumbells instead of staying with just one, and the smith machine just doesn't feel natural, it tweaks my shoulders in a weird way. I am curling the 100lb straight bar no problem now for sets of 8 with NO movement of elbows or back, I am moving to the 110 next time. 95lbs was my best before, and that was cheating big time, i'm impressed!

Another 4wks to go, and i'll post finished pics / weight / stats. I can't wait to take a month off so I can do it again :evil:

UPDATE:

Leg day was today:

WOW. 225 on squats for two sets of 7 then dropped to 135 and did a widowmaking 20repper... The pump from it was so intense I think probably 80% of my blood was in my legs. I had to sit down because my lips went numb and I started to hear echo's and all that about to pass out stuff lol.

Leg press was just as good, I put 5 plates on each side for 10 total. Don't feel like doing the math on that one, I usually just go by the # of plates and / or 25's.

I'll tell you what, these prohoromones are REALLY kicking in fast. I can tell a huge difference in the way I feel and i'm starting to retain water which is awesome if you are like me and trying to gain.

Personaly I think that the closest thing to feeling like "on" is this stack i'm doing. Dermacrine, phyto test, amp02 for that insane pump & lipo's for motivation ;) Throwing the PH in is like putting an exponent after all that. I DO feel like i'm "on", of course this stuff is sdrol / phera plex / finigenx in one so I mean technically it should be pretty potent.

UPDATE:

Shoulder's / Tri's today.

I now have mastered the 70lb dumbells on presses for 3 sets of 8, time to move to 75's. I will have NEVER done 75's for proper reps in my life if I get them next week, not even after my last real cycle, so new territory here...

Back to overhead tricep pressing the 90lb dumbell as well, and I think its time to upgrade on that as well. My strength is just FLYING up, and I can feel the superdrol / phera plex / finigenx now on the 4th day. In fact its becoming quiet noticeable. My chest pump is still around from tuesday and it remains full and swolen more-so then usual.

Overall I'm the biggest i've ever been in my life and the heaviest now at 187lbs. I have passed my weight mark that I reached before dropping 6lbs with the flu, and am blowing past it! I can't wait to see how much more I can gain in the next 3.5wks....

Man I just had to add... I feel GREAT. I'm talkin about FANTASTIC great. Not a care in the world great.

This combo is, at least in MY opinion, the best legal solution around for AAS approaching gains...

"This combo is, at least in MY opinion, the best legal solution around for anabolic androgenic steroids approaching gains..."

which combo haven't you thrown in some other goodies?

Mikeflcn said:
"This combo is, at least in MY opinion, the best legal solution around for anabolic androgenic steroids approaching gains..."

which combo haven't you thrown in some other goodies?

The combo I was reffering too was Phyto test, dermacrine, lipostack & 4ever fit D.d r o l (Superdrol / phera plex / finigenx) or just one of those of your choice. The synergy between them all is awesome.

For those following, keep in mind I said "LEGAL" best LEGAL combo. Thats why I chose the PH over regular test, etc.

Last edited:
UPDATE:

All I gotta say about back is DEADLIFTS and that I own them now.

Oh and i'm up to 189lbs so 3lbs in the last 5 days :D

I hope I break 200, that would be freakin sweet

Forget two days off, i took off yesterday, and i'm so pumped and ready for somethign today im going.

Chest & Bi's here I come. I have been eating at least 800-1000 more calories a day. I've added in two more meals as well as making my Preworkout and Postworkout shakes larger adding 150 calories each just to those alone. I'm growing like a mofo and REALLY want to break 200lbs bodyweight...

Top Bottom