Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

people better understand 1 thing!!!!!

boss

enough with the asking about sources in any roundabout way!!!!! putting up abbr. names on here really pisses me off.......with all the heat that some great sources have to dodge i dont think we should add to it!!:mad: if i loose another good source cause it was posted here shit will hit the fan so CUT THE SHIT OUT!!!!!:mad:

This goes right along with my post on NOT POSTING WEBSITES!!! People, do not post sources, if you need to abbreviate something like [email protected] use something like "the SS guy." Don't put up SuperSourc*@hush****.com. That's just stupid.

If people know who it is, they will. If they don't, too bad. If they can't figure it out, then it's their own damn fault. If you REALLY need to discuss a source, guess what, God created e-mail long before chat boards, use it.
-B

I consider myself a newbie, and I for one agree that it is ridiculus to post anything relating to a source. I can't believe people with much more experience than me would do it...

Thats one of the smartest things Ive read on this bored in a while.We all remember the shit with Tridea.I like this sight and have gotten alot of great info and it's helped my progress dramaticaly so if anybody wants to post sources just take your ass to another sight

I even know a lot of domestic guys that got out of the game because people cant keep their mouths shut. Sometimes you forget that what we are doing isnt exactly legal(although I think we can all argue that it isnt really wrong). No one needs to know anything about what your doing or where your getting it from, if you choose to tell a girlfriend or something that your on then thats your own business but never give out any sort of source or anything.

guys im not trying to be a dick to newbies or oldbies (like that one) but i saw a post lastnight with a good source in it and i got pissed. just keep shipping info and sources to your self unless you are quiet and you know what i mean. be safe bro's:)

George if you read this you should make it so that everytime we sign in on on any board we have to click a button that reads NO SOURCE POSTING WHATSOEVER!

This tip is free...the next one will cost you a bottle of test :D

Top Bottom