Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Peanut Butter

DDizzy

All natural compared to other, like the 25% reduced fat, which is all i can find

That big of a difference?

All natural compared to other, like the 25% reduced fat, which is all i can find

i would think as long as it has low bad fats then ur good to go. 25% reduced peanut butter is only like 4gs of fat reduction and its about 3g good fat reduction and 1g bad fat reduction

don't concern yourself with reduced fat. look for ALL natural, the oil will be
separated and it's not hydrogenated.

conventional hydrogenated peanut butter is garbage. natural peanut butter
is an incredible bodybuilding food.

Often, the reduced fat PB's have almost the same amount of cals. Avoid them. They replace the fat with maltodextrin and sugar frequently, and also often use plain vegetable oil (it is somewhat a myth that they contain any appreciable amount of trans fat).

Stick with ANPB, or even better, AN almond butter (tastes amazing too)

my personal favorite is skippy's all natural peanut butter. It uses palm oil, but it's a hell of a lot better than that hydrogenated shit. Best tasting peanut butter ever! and you can throw it on oats, blend it, or even throw it on some whole wheat flax seed bread with some blackberries and have a sandwitch.

whats the difference between hydrogenated peanut butter and natural, i dont know what hydrogenating does

the shit i get doesnt say it has trans fat in it, but i just got some natural peanut butter

Top Bottom