Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Peanut Butter

Tyvm for for all the info tho i have yet to actually see a can of all natural pb..gonna havta shop around...id think wal mart would have it cheap

Tyvm for for all the info tho i have yet to actually see a can of all natural pb..gonna havta shop around...id think wal mart would have it cheap

Walmart does have Cheap! buy the Smuckers brand...it is all major forms of kick ass!! In Florida we have a Supermarket chain called "PUBLIX" they have a great ANPB they grind fresh and daily in there deli department...no sugar, no salt...just pure ground peanuts...Ummmm

this is the PB I've been using lately....

GNC - SNACLite Power PB™

I usually put it in a bowl, add about 3-4 Scoops chocalate whey isolate (or casein if you wish) and put em in the freezer. Leave em in there for like 2-3 hours and them put 'em in a ziplockbag for a quick bite to ear. With honey over the top (if bulking), they are awesome...

Is there any u.k cats here that can point me in the right direction of a natural peanut butter sold around our parts....the only ones i can find are the likes of sunpat which are packed with fat....?

I currently use Smart Balance ANPB. The oil isn't separated like all other ANPB and it does not require refrigeration. Good stuff.

Is there any u.k cats here that can point me in the right direction of a natural peanut butter sold around our parts....the only ones i can find are the likes of sunpat which are packed with fat....?

Tesco sell it bro - I order all my shopping online an get it delivered - costs and extra 4 quid. Its good stuff, total oil/ solid separation goin on

Top Bottom