Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

paxil warning

M.O.D

i see a lot of messages with guys going on this shit and i do mean shit...this imo is the worst fucking drug one could take....yes it does work very well for panic attacks but if your on for long time i wish all the luck in the world coming off....

i been on for 2 months at 20 mgs and i love it...im in a better mood all the time and no side effects...no tiredness, no laziness..none of that shit...

like i said it works wonders when your on but just wait till you want to stop using it....do some research on brain shocks..reading about them is one thing..having them is hell on earth

i'd stay away from any seretonin altering drugs. i've been on paxil. prozac, celexa. they are evil. damn near wen't nuts (literally) when I quit the celexa. been on 2-4 mgs of xanax just to keep me off the grassy knoll. stay away from them

just my crazy ass opinion

There are several lawsuits against Paxil's manufacturer for failing to warn people about the side effects during withdrawal.

I will not let my consulting psychiatrist prescribe the drug to my clients except as a last resort.

Paxil does work very well for panic attacks and Social Anxiety Disorder. The negative side is usually weight gain, decreased libido and lethargy. Like M.O.D said, you will experience the "brain shocks" when trying to come off, but for me it was a very short process. In a few days I was off with no more discomfort. Taking xanax during the time you come off as well as tapering the dosage should help with the discomfort. Wellbutrin combined with Effexor seems to be a nice substitute without the negative sides.

my girlfreind takes paxil and she get fucking mean as shit when she drinks liquor with it, then the next day she wakes up and didnt think she had done anything wrong....but then blames it on paxil she never wanted to have sex either but now she stopped taking it for about a wk and she alwys wants to bang!

liquidmuscle said:
my girlfreind takes paxil and she get fucking mean as shit when she drinks liquor with it, then the next day she wakes up and didnt think she had done anything wrong....but then blames it on paxil she never wanted to have sex either but now she stopped taking it for about a wk and she alwys wants to bang!
It definately effects the sex drive, when I was taking it my girlfriend thought I was turning gay. I never wanted to have sex, it sucked.

Top Bottom