Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Painful Trenbolone ace injection

GRACEmills

Hi bros, so I'm on my third week of tren ace and was wondering if any of you guys ever experienced extreme pain after pinning it, like right after, Is this supposed to be usual or normal? I am injecting testosterone as well and I don't feel that pain and burning sensation with test, I'm injecting on delts so far, do you think changing the injection site would make it less painful or sensitive?, thank you.

If its like a burning/stinging sensation that's just the tren ace.

Try bigger muscles like glutes or quads.

There are 5 main causes of PIP:
first the shorter the ester, the higher the melting point. The shorter the ester - the more PIP
second, the concentration of the gear. The higher the concentration - the more PIP
third, the solvents used. The more BA - the more PIP
fourth, injecting too quickly
fifth, virgin muscle.

It's normal to get some PIP from short esters like tren ace. Rotating injection sites will prevent PIP because you aren't constantly irritating the same muscle.

Here are some additional tips for reducing PIP:

1. Heat up the oil prior to injecting. Run the vial under hot water for 1-2 minutes. Heating up the oil will bring it closer to body temperature and make the oil disperse from the muscle into the blood stream much easier.

2. Gently massage the injection site for 1-2 minutes after the injection. It'll help disperse the oil into the blood stream.

3. I am a big advocate of training the muscle you injected into that day. It'll help disperse the oil from the muscle into the blood stream. In other words, try to time your glute injection on the day you train legs/glutes.

There are 5 main causes of PIP:
first the shorter the ester, the higher the melting point. The shorter the ester - the more PIP
second, the concentration of the gear. The higher the concentration - the more PIP
third, the solvents used. The more BA - the more PIP
fourth, injecting too quickly
fifth, virgin muscle.

It's normal to get some PIP from short esters like tren ace. Rotating injection sites will prevent PIP because you aren't constantly irritating the same muscle.

Here are some additional tips for reducing PIP:

1. Heat up the oil prior to injecting. Run the vial under hot water for 1-2 minutes. Heating up the oil will bring it closer to body temperature and make the oil disperse from the muscle into the blood stream much easier.

2. Gently massage the injection site for 1-2 minutes after the injection. It'll help disperse the oil into the blood stream.

3. I am a big advocate of training the muscle you injected into that day. It'll help disperse the oil from the muscle into the blood stream. In other words, try to time your glute injection on the day you train legs/glutes.

I agree with you except the ba. There is no pain associated w ba or bb. Have u ever injected just ba or bb thats sterile to see if it comes w pain? I have there is none at all. The rest yes totally true

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Short esters can have a bit of bite to them. This will just be something you have to deal with assuming there is nothing wrong with the gear.

Top Bottom