Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Overweight guy tryin to lose some pounds

I'm overweight by bodybuilding standards. I'm probably around 20% body fat and I'm looking to use steroids to help with my physique
I'm 6 ft 2 in and 270 lb. I'm very strong though in the gym I can bench over 400 lb
my main goal here is to lose body fat the also maintain my strength if that makes sense
I've read some really good things about trenbolone, anadrol and testosterone. Should i stack all 3 together on my next run? Can you help with dosing?
anavar is the only thing that makes sense for you and maybe some test

I'm overweight by bodybuilding standards. I'm probably around 20% body fat and I'm looking to use steroids to help with my physique
I'm 6 ft 2 in and 270 lb. I'm very strong though in the gym I can bench over 400 lb
my main goal here is to lose body fat the also maintain my strength if that makes sense
I've read some really good things about trenbolone, anadrol and testosterone. Should i stack all 3 together on my next run? Can you help with dosing?
bro use tren

How about an actual diet and cardio first

Using tren properly will burn that fat like a blowtorch. Of course you also need to train hard and eat clean as well.

Top Bottom