Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Overweight guy tryin to lose some pounds

Uiacbem

I'm overweight by bodybuilding standards. I'm probably around 20% body fat and I'm looking to use steroids to help with my physique
I'm 6 ft 2 in and 270 lb. I'm very strong though in the gym I can bench over 400 lb
my main goal here is to lose body fat the also maintain my strength if that makes sense
I've read some really good things about trenbolone, anadrol and testosterone. Should i stack all 3 together on my next run? Can you help with dosing?

NO, NO and NO... you do not use steroids when y ou are overweight nor to lose weight.. you clearly have not done any research on this.. you need to watch this video...

I would go with a sarms cutting stack ... watch this video here as well...

for the best quality sarms visit either https://umbrellalabs.is or https://sarms.forsale

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 Rad-140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 Sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 10 mg doses 4-5 hours apart
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later

Mini pct 13-16

Clomid 50/25/25/25 OR Nolva 40/20/20/20
Gw-501516 20 mg day

Dylan has you completely covered! For the best quality sarms and peptides, make sure to check out Umbrella Labs or Sarms4Sale!

I'm overweight by bodybuilding standards. I'm probably around 20% body fat and I'm looking to use steroids to help with my physique
I'm 6 ft 2 in and 270 lb. I'm very strong though in the gym I can bench over 400 lb
my main goal here is to lose body fat the also maintain my strength if that makes sense
I've read some really good things about trenbolone, anadrol and testosterone. Should i stack all 3 together on my next run? Can you help with dosing?
If you want to lose bodyfat you should go with primobolan and winstrol and a lot of cardio and low carbs.

best start with a diet and training regiment
low carb it and do fasting

Top Bottom