Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
dude nice progress. The eca definetly helped. You look big for how light you weigh. I cant wait to go on a cut, how has your strength been holding up while losing weight Thats my main concern because ur proof that losing weight doesnt mean youll look smaller, even though you weigh less.

Yeah that is the main thing I noticed he looks quite a bit bigger than his last pics. And at 6'1 185 I am definitely surprised! It probably is somewhat to do with the lighting and his pump though.

Thanks everybody! Yeah it was a different camera than before. Plus I wasn't taking the pictures myself. The lighting is pretty good in the dorms also.

Glad - my strength was great during the first month. After I took a deload week is when I started noticing a pretty big decline. 285x3 on the squat yesterday felt heavy as shit whereas before when I was weighing ~210, 340x3 was fairly heavy. I was expecting a drop in strength because I've been losing at least 3lbs a week which is pretty steep. My diet has been ~2000 Calories with nearly a 33/33/33 diet where I take low GI carbs in the morning and post workout. I lost a hell of a lot more strength while on a CKD. I love ECA lol just for the fact that it gives me energy in the gym and suppresses my appetite. My adrenal glands are gonna hate me when I get off though.

Also, I feel like my 1rm hasn't suffered nearly as much as my 3-5rep maxes. I feel like I get lazy after the first rep lol.

sounds about right. i cant wait till i cut. im gonna have lots of questions for you because you look great bro good job. I also have some eca just waiting to be used lol. im the same way as you, i tend to be a better max out person than endurance person.

Done with dieting. I'm around 10% bodyfat, maybe 9.5% lowest weighing in at 183 in the morning. I was planning on dieting for another 4-6 weeks, but forget it. I thought about it...my original goals were to get as muscular and strong as I possibly could. I'm only 19 and have a ton of growing to still do. My body is great (feeling tiny though), abs are always visible, already have a g/f, so no need to try to show off for the ladies anymore.

In other words, I'm making excuses because I'm getting tired of dieting and want to fucking eat, get strong as fuck, and get massive. Plus I was too anxious to try the 5x12...Have never done such high reps in my life.

So today I started a clean bulk along with 5x12. Diet is somewhere between 3500-4500 Calories...more on workout days, less on off days. I'll be doing light, very light interval training (never liked cardio) on my off days. Going to start grip strength training again because I also had goals I wanted to achieve there...like crush the Ironmind #3.

Anyway, today's workout was pretty damn intense. On bench, my triceps were the laggers..Rows, my bis hurt the most, and squats reminded me of widow makers (20 rep squats). Infact, I'd probably rather do widowmakers than 5x12 of ATG squats. Anaerobic capacity will definitely improve from this routine.

I'll periodically post pics and stats.

Done with dieting. I'm around 10% bodyfat, maybe 9.5% lowest weighing in at 183 in the morning. I was planning on dieting for another 4-6 weeks, but forget it. I thought about it...my original goals were to get as muscular and strong as I possibly could. I'm only 19 and have a ton of growing to still do. My body is great (feeling tiny though), abs are always visible, already have a g/f, so no need to try to show off for the ladies anymore.

In other words, I'm making excuses because I'm getting tired of dieting and want to fucking eat, get strong as fuck, and get massive. Plus I was too anxious to try the 5x12...Have never done such high reps in my life.

So today I started a clean bulk along with 5x12. Diet is somewhere between 3500-4500 Calories...more on workout days, less on off days. I'll be doing light, very light interval training (never liked cardio) on my off days. Going to start grip strength training again because I also had goals I wanted to achieve there...like crush the Ironmind #3.

Anyway, today's workout was pretty damn intense. On bench, my triceps were the laggers..Rows, my bis hurt the most, and squats reminded me of widow makers (20 rep squats). Infact, I'd probably rather do widowmakers than 5x12 of ATG squats. Anaerobic capacity will definitely improve from this routine.

I'll periodically post pics and stats.

NIce bro, good to see you postin again. Im doin a similar routine except i still do heavy bench, dead, squat, military. Everything else is 8+ reps and im doing it to work on endurance. Welcome to the 10% BF club:evil:

EM - Yup lol. Btw, those 48 reps before my last set did fatigue my muscles quite a bit, but hopefully my body will get used to it and I'll keep progressing.

Glad - Haha thanks. I'm not used to getting lots of looks when I go to the beach, it must be old news to you though since you stay <12% bf year round lol. You'll probably add quite a bit of muscle on too going 8+ reps. Are you on cycle right now?

Haha I completely forgot about the contest..Wonder if they even remember.. Honestly, I think I'd still win in mid June even starting this bulk now. The p90x guy is ways away, probably still 15-18% body fat, and the other is probably around 13-14%. You guys should know by now that I have a hard time sticking to a single plan lol.

Top Bottom