Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
Day 2
Week 5

Weight: 189.8 morning

Squat
135 x 5
175 x 5
205 x 5
205 x 5

Press
75 x 5
85 x 5
105 x 5
125 x 5
135 x 5

Deadlift
165 x 5
205 x 5
255 x 5
295 x 5
330 x 5

Chins
8, 8, 8

Abs
3x8

Comments: Starting to notice that I'm losing my strength. Everything is getting heavy/hard. I also feel like I'm getting winded more easily. I used a normal overhand grip on all deads except the last 2 reps where I had to switch to a hook grip. I'm going to start doing DOH until I find it necessary to switch to hook.

Thanks iggy! I'm not as strong as I was a month ago but I'm losing the fat very quickly.

Day 3
Week 5

Squat
145 x 5
175 x 5
205 x 5
245 x 5
280 x 3
205 x 8

Bench
105 x 5
125 x 5
145 x 5
175 x 5
200 x 3
145 x 8

Row
85 x 5
105 x 5
125 x 5
145 x 5
170 x 3
135 x 8

Curls
85 x 8
85 x 7
85 x 6

French Curls
75 x 8
75 x 8
75 x 7

Comments: At most 4 hours of sleep last night. I ate about 1100 Calories from ice cream with my g/f so I was expecting a rush and then a crash...never got the crash lol. I also worked out around 7am instead of the usual 1pm. Everything was heavy as shit. 280x3 felt like my max triple. Everything else was nearly as hard. Hopefully this is just from the sleep/workout time differences.

Anyway, my weight was around 189.8 yesterday. I'm going to start restricting my Calories a little more to get closer to losing ~3lbs a week again. I'm aiming for ~1900kcal and every 2 weeks or so will have a refeed. Probably going to lose more strength but it's easy to get back when not dieting so I'm not worried how much I lose. Only thing I care about ATM is getting to my bodyfat goal.

Hah I've actually stopped updating. I figured that since I keep an excel log of my workout anyway I'll just post it there and post here every now and then with pics and stats for anyone that wants to see my progress. Also I've been slammed with exams lol.

My diet is going great actually. I checked in at 185 lbs this morning. I believe I'm somewhere in the 9-10% body fat range now and am still losing ~3lbs a week. I consistently have abs even when not flexing ha :). I've also incorporated a high calorie day which is actually today so I'm stoked to eat 4k calories lol.

Well I'll reach my goal of 180lbs probably within the next 2 weeks so I'm making another goal to get between 170-175. I'll basically stop dieting when I notice a stall in my weight. Then the last week I'm going to do a bodybuilding contest prep week (even though I won't actually be competing) to get rid of the subcutaneous water and then I'll take pics and post them.

Yeah dude your quads are looking ridiculous lol! That is fucking amazing how much the cut did for you, you actually look quite a bit bigger than before. It's amazing cause it your last pics I just looked at you looked way smaller, it is probably a light thing though and you were pumped in these pics. Great work though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dude nice progress. The eca definetly helped. You look big for how light you weigh. I cant wait to go on a cut, how has your strength been holding up while losing weight Thats my main concern because ur proof that losing weight doesnt mean youll look smaller, even though you weigh less.

Top Bottom