Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

One of the ballsiest gaming journalism articles written lately

hanselthecaretaker

High End Bro
Platinum
or maybe ever.

They dis Halo and CoD hard. I can just imagine this writer's career ended or at least threatened with a trickle down of phone calls from Ballmer's/Kotick's respective desks. Especially when it looks like that content for Spartan Ops is something already on the disc you paid for yet have restricted access to. Even some people on the GT forums caught on before the game was even released.

It'll be interesting to see how or if this shifts the momentum and focus of developers/publishers.

spartan ops is stupid. Why would i wanna pay for more missions where i basically run around and shoot bad guys and gte to the next level. Yawn. At least Red Dead Redemption, Saints Row, LA Noire and Just Cause 2 had amazing story lines and creative gaming.

Glad I didn't buy halo 4. Also known as halo 3, halo 2 and halo 1. Same thing with the COD junk.

So far, I've played about 30 minutes of Halo4. Somehow it doesn't seem as epic as the previous ones or maybe my tastes have changed.

I like episodic gaming. I loved The Walking Dead, one of the best gaming experiences I've had in a while, and it's not even really a game.

Most games are incredibly boring or just plain shitty to me. So when a good game gets released, I like the idea of that developer sticking with that game and releasing more content for it. I bought all of Borderlands and Borderlands 2 DLC. I don't even know why IW bothers making any more CoD games. They should just release one game, and keep releasing content for that game for the next 5 years, charge $10-20 a few times per year for content. They'd probably end up making even more money that way. It's not like they're planning on making another engine anytime soon, so what's the point of releasing new games? Hell, they're using a 10 year old engine right now, lololol

just got done playing through all the crysis games, finally have a rig that can play them all on the top settings. I was impressed. I always put my games immediately on the hardest setting and when you did that, the Crysis games became pretty decent tactical shooters. That's what I like more than the Halo style games now where you have way too much shields. So started Deus ex the other night and while it's much more story intensive then Crysis the shooter mechanics aren't anywhere nearly as good as Crysis. I don't like that. Being able to lean, go prone, then also run and jump balls hanging out when needed is also good. I wish someone would put it all together....an intense great story with lean and cover mechanics all rolled up into one. Too many games now are focused on offering way too many generic weapons.

Top Bottom