Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

One of the ballsiest gaming journalism articles written lately

BO2 is pretty good. Every CoD is just a rehash of the one before..if you can accept it for what it is then it's enjoyable. It's better than MW3 though that's progress by default.

I love Halo, but quit after 3. Reach was shit and from my limited exposure to 4 I'm not interested.

stank are you claiming to have been a Seal? If you went through Buds that means you made it through basic, or whatever they call their version of. So you were a full blown Seal if you made it to Buds.

No buds is the school. He has to pass buds before he even gets into the teams. Even then he still has training. Maybe he did but I know so many lie about shit like that

Pure bullshit.

Every 150 pound Army reserve bootcamp dropout claims he's a gutdamned Special Forces killing machine.

Stank, how was the look on OBL's face just before you pulled the trigger? lmao....

just got done playing through all the crysis games, finally have a rig that can play them all on the top settings. I was impressed. I always put my games immediately on the hardest setting and when you did that, the Crysis games became pretty decent tactical shooters. That's what I like more than the Halo style games now where you have way too much shields. So started Deus ex the other night and while it's much more story intensive then Crysis the shooter mechanics aren't anywhere nearly as good as Crysis. I don't like that. Being able to lean, go prone, then also run and jump balls hanging out when needed is also good. I wish someone would put it all together....an intense great story with lean and cover mechanics all rolled up into one. Too many games now are focused on offering way too many generic weapons.

I really enjoyed Deus Ex, but the shooting mechanics were not good. I went total stealth in that game mainly because of that one aspect.

Did you play the first Crysis with any graphics mods installed? I replayed it earlier this year with Realmod (I think that was it), and I still think it makes that game look better than any current game.

Also, if you liked the Crysis games, you may want to check out Far Cry 3. I've been playing it since yesterday, and I'm very impressed so far. Far Cry 1 and 2 I thought were pretty meh, but 3 is good. It doesn't have lean, but it implements an auto lean system of sorts, when you're at the edge of cover, aiming your weapon will make you poke out to the side, or up and above cover.

On the hardest difficulty, it makes you play very tactical as well, and the gun mechanics are very solid.

stank are you claiming to have been a Seal? If you went through Buds that means you made it through basic, or whatever they call their version of. So you were a full blown Seal if you made it to Buds.

actually you have to go thru SQT before even earning a trident.... BUD/S only gets you to SQT... it used to be that the teams gave u the trident but now u can get it after SQT but many of the teams will take it away from you and make you earn it

Top Bottom