Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Once and for all, whats the best PCT for a beginner test only cycle?

G3aR said:
he's wrong

Such a brilliant retort. How can one argue?

What else is there but test? Umm, a lot. Test , being entirely androgenic is harsh and supressive. I see "experts" saying that a dball only cycle is worthless but I think 20 mgs a day of dball fro a month is a great way for someone to get his feet wet. It's also worked too often for people to dismiss it. So much of this shit is based on fashion dictated by a trend set by message board experts.

I also believe it's best for beginers to concentrate on the more anabolic aspects with compounds like Primmo or winstroll. Less sides and they'll experience growth. Test is used to give something a kick. That isn't needed as much in the beginning.

That's one reason.

xrsist said:
put the pipe down please nelson, or pass it around at least :)

Ah, ye of little faith! lol

This will someday be considered the accepted procedure. You'll see bro. You'll see.

Nelson Montana said:
Ah, ye of little faith! lol

This will someday be considered the accepted procedure. You'll see bro. You'll see.

ill personally fly over to the states and buy you a beer when it happens bro, or refill the pipe for you :)

Nelson Montana said:
Such a brilliant retort. How can one argue?

What else is there but test? Umm, a lot. Test , being entirely androgenic is harsh and supressive. I see "experts" saying that a dball only cycle is worthless but I think 20 mgs a day of dball fro a month is a great way for someone to get his feet wet. It's also worked too often for people to dismiss it. So much of this shit is based on fashion dictated by a trend set by message board experts.

I also believe it's best for beginers to concentrate on the more anabolic aspects with compounds like Primmo or winstroll. Less sides and they'll experience growth. Test is used to give something a kick. That isn't needed as much in the beginning.

That's one reason.

You'd reccomend Primo or winstrol alone with no test?

xrsist said:
ill personally fly over to the states and buy you a beer when it happens bro, or refill the pipe for you :)

Deal!
:)

Primmo only for a first time is fine. Primmo and test is good ALL the time! :)

Nelson Montana said:
Deal!
:)

Primmo only for a first time is fine. Primmo and test is good ALL the time! :)

Primo and enth is my next one for sure. I'll be talking to you about it before I start. I'm thinking 250 and 500.

Jerking off was what my first source told me to do as my PCT. of course he knew about as much as I did when i started.

It seemed to work. lol. funny thing was he included in his PCT nekkid pics of him and said it was PCT protocol. I dunno.

Top Bottom