Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Once a fighter always a fighter?

Bobber said:
I don't think it will ever end damn it. New years eve this little dude calls my girl a bitch and wouldn't apologize so I walk around the table and as i got to him he popped me in the mouth over his girlfriends shoulder. I then proceeded to hit him in the head, which busted him open, and then take him down to the ground to put him to sleep. Well I never got to put him to sleep cause as soon as his his head bounced of the floor the first time everyone jumped in and stopped me.

Was I in the wrong? Can i ever fucking change myself to where I can refrain from fighting?
shoulda just not gotten in his face bor, yell back at him

mountain muscle said:
Help for what? not being a pussy?

You shouldn't feel the need to prove you're not a pussy. You need to ditch the neanderthal mentality, it will get you into trouble one of these times.

pdaddy said:
You shouldn't feel the need to prove you're not a pussy. You need to ditch the neanderthal mentality, it will get you into trouble one of these times.

I am just an aggressive person. I have been since I was little. It's called alpha male. Type a peronality.
You assume I cannot control it, and label me a neanderthal.

I have been in plenty of trouble because I refuse to back down.
I have done very well in my career for the same reason.

Focusing that aggression is what people should do. Nothing at all wrong with fighting. The context matters though.

Bobber said:
I don't think it will ever end damn it. New years eve this little dude calls my girl a bitch and wouldn't apologize so I walk around the table and as i got to him he popped me in the mouth over his girlfriends shoulder. I then proceeded to hit him in the head, which busted him open, and then take him down to the ground to put him to sleep. Well I never got to put him to sleep cause as soon as his his head bounced of the floor the first time everyone jumped in and stopped me.

Was I in the wrong? Can i ever fucking change myself to where I can refrain from fighting?
For what ever its worth, I have been in several altercations in the past 2 years and I should have walked away.. In Sept I was eating dinner at a nice Restaurant with my girlfriend and she was talking to her mother on the phone about her aunt who had passed away. We got up to leave and the guy in the booth behind us said something and I thought he knew me.. Hell I had just gotten off work and was in my suit. I bent down to shake his hand and he grab my arm and said: I cant believe that let mfers like you in here. I knocked him out.. Now they called the police and arrested me for Assault and Battery.. I had court last week and the judge made me pay $297.00 for his medical bills, fined me $650.00 gave me 18 months supervised probation and 48 hours in jail.. I had a lawyer that I paid $1000.00 to for that.. I wish the fuck I had walked away...

mountain muscle said:
I am just an aggressive person. I have been since I was little. It's called alpha male. Type a peronality.
You assume I cannot control it, and label me a neanderthal.

I have been in plenty of trouble because I refuse to back down.
I have done very well in my career for the same reason.

Focusing that aggression is what people should do. Nothing at all wrong with fighting. The context matters though.

Bro, you can still be succesful without having to be physically aggressive. There are reasons why it's against the law to even push or grab someone. I'm not calling you a neanderthal, just the instinct to fight is of that nature. It takes a stronger individual to refrain from fighting then one that flys of the handle when someone looks at them the wrong way.

Top Bottom