Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Once a fighter always a fighter?

pdaddy said:
Bro, you can still be succesful without having to be physically aggressive. There are reasons why it's against the law to even push or grab someone. I'm not calling you a neanderthal, just the instinct to fight is of that nature. It takes a stronger individual to refrain from fighting then one that flys of the handle when someone looks at them the wrong way.

man, this is the first time that you are not making any sense to me.

I agree, but it is situational. I will defend myself and should have a right to. I don't fly off the handle easily, but i have a bad temper. I know that and do everything to avoid conflicts. I am not strong enough to turn the other cheek. every time I have i have gotte hit in the back of the head or jumped.

mountain muscle said:
I agree, but it is situational. I will defend myself and should have a right to. I don't fly off the handle easily, but i have a bad temper. I know that and do everything to avoid conflicts. I am not strong enough to turn the other cheek. every time I have i have gotte hit in the back of the head or jumped.

Sounds like you just have some shitty luck, I haven't really ever found myself in that situation, maybe because I always roll deep. Last time I fought was when someone tried to pick-pocket me at the bar. I regret having busted the guy up but at the same time did recieve a bit a satisfaction from it.

pdaddy said:
Sounds like you just have some shitty luck, I haven't really ever found myself in that situation, maybe because I always roll deep. Last time I fought was when someone tried to pick-pocket me at the bar. I regret having busted the guy up but at the same time did recieve a bit a satisfaction from it.

Last time I turned the other cheek I got a beer bottle shattered acros my face. I tried to avoid it and the marine wouldn't stop, it actually got worse when I ignored him and his friends started showing up.
I blacked out when he hit me and a mob jumped on me to stop. I had 4 stitches in my lip from the bottle.
He spent the night at the hospital. I should never have been put in that situation.
Since then I don't turn the other cheek.

mountain muscle said:
Last time I turned the other cheek I got a beer bottle shattered acros my face. I tried to avoid it and the marine wouldn't stop, it actually got worse when I ignored him and his friends started showing up.
I blacked out when he hit me and a mob jumped on me to stop. I had 4 stitches in my lip from the bottle.
He spent the night at the hospital. I should never have been put in that situation.
Since then I don't turn the other cheek.

What the fuck kind of places are you hanging out at? I frequent dive bars every now and then and have never wittnessed anything like that. In fact it's been a couple of years since I last saw a bar fight. Except for two girls a couple of weeks ago but that doesn't count.

pdaddy said:
damn, where did I lose you?

how does it make you a better man to avoid fighting in must fight situation imposed on you?

I did that once, and I just can't get over it. I felt like a wuss.

Subzeero said:
how does it make you a better man to avoid fighting in must fight situation imposed on you?

I did that once, and I just can't get over it. I felt like a wuss.

Define a must fight situation? I personally don't think it's ever warranted unless you're defending yourself.

pdaddy said:
What the fuck kind of places are you hanging out at? I frequent dive bars every now and then and have never wittnessed anything like that. In fact it's been a couple of years since I last saw a bar fight. Except for two girls a couple of weeks ago but that doesn't count.

The last six years have found me in small towns. Filled with rednecks, cowboys, roughnecks and bikers at the bars. Ever since I handled the guy who hit me the beer bottle I was left alone, for the most part. I have since moved back to Denver.
I don't know what kind of "dive" bars you have been to but the local bars have multiple fights every night where I used to live.
I can't even remember how many fights I have broken up and thrown the guys out for the bartender.

pdaddy said:
Define a must fight situation? I personally don't think it's ever warranted unless you're defending yourself.

ahhhhhh... bro, you have a perfectly good point, but reason is lost in the heat of the moment, and that makes a huge difference.

Top Bottom