Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Once a fighter always a fighter?

mountain muscle said:
The last six years have found me in small towns. Filled with rednecks, cowboys, roughnecks and bikers at the bars. Ever since I handled the guy who hit me the beer bottle I was left alone, for the most part. I have since moved back to Denver.
I don't know what kind of "dive" bars you have been to but the local bars have multiple fights every night where I used to live.
I can't even remember how many fights I have broken up and thrown the guys out for the bartender.

Fuck some rednecks, I'm getting to old for that nonsense. Stay away from those places bro

pdaddy said:
Fuck some rednecks, I'm getting to old for that nonsense. Stay away from those places bro

I am brother. I don't go out to the bars,clubs etc but once a month.
LOL at you getting too old. I think I am older than you.

"Must fight situation" for me is the first swing at me.

" I will not be pawwed upon thank you very much."

mountain muscle said:
I am brother. I don't go out to the bars,clubs etc but once a month.
LOL at you getting too old. I think I am older than you.

"Must fight situation" for me is the first swing at me.

" I will not be pawwed upon thank you very much."

Yes, if someone swings first that is defending yourself and gives you all the right in the world to pwn him. I will not argue with that in the least.

I've been going out to the bars since I was 15, so I grew out of the scene a minute ago.

katdav said:
In nice places people don't generally call each other 'bitches'...just sayin'
Agreed. And if you call some girl a bitch, you gotta expect that her guy won't be appreciative of the lack of animosity you mean to project.

Bobber said:
I don't think it will ever end damn it. New years eve this little dude calls my girl a bitch and wouldn't apologize so I walk around the table and as i got to him he popped me in the mouth over his girlfriends shoulder. I then proceeded to hit him in the head, which busted him open, and then take him down to the ground to put him to sleep. Well I never got to put him to sleep cause as soon as his his head bounced of the floor the first time everyone jumped in and stopped me.

Was I in the wrong? Can i ever fucking change myself to where I can refrain from fighting?

I hate jail so it is a big detourant for me. Now if he put his hands on my girl, then it would be different. But calling her a bitch wouldn't bother me much.

I was so pissed because I had not had a single altercation since September when that dud ebit a chunk out of my chest. I am just so damn tired of fighting.

why did he call your gf a bitch? i called many girls bitches cause they acted like one. example, i said hi to a few girls, yes, i just said hi, and they told me to fuck off, therefore, i replied with, "fuck you too, bitch. i just said hi to you. what's your problem?"

Why was your girl called a bitch? Was she a "bitch"? If so, tell her to calm down aa little with the flow of words towards others and maybe you won't get into so many fights.

or She may have done nothing at all and the guy was a total moron. But did "bitch" come out of thin air? Something must have transpired.

I'm super nice to people, especially in public places, clubs etc... If i bump into you, if it'as my fault or not, I say "Sorry" and keep walking. I don't like fighting, I just want to 'look' like I could beat every fucker in the room. lol

No time for that when I could be having anal sexing.

She was called a bitch because she was the dealer in Fuck the Dealer and HE guessed the card wrong and had to drink...the guy was a complete douche bag.

Whats the damn deal Rnch?

Top Bottom