Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ON-GUARD WIll Be Here SOON

O and btw just to get your panties wet a little more. Price BEFORE DISCOUNT 58.99 for 30 days worth. Product will come in a nice box with 30 sets of blister packs. only 7 caps to take per day and its all in a blister pack so you can take it with you threw out the day.

The pills are not separated as in there is not 1 cap for this and 1 cap for that. WHY? well because you can take 2 caps 3 times a day and get the ingredients spread out threw out the day rather then having to take them all at once if you do not want to. Just take the blister pack with you in your pocket and pop them threw out the day as you are drinking your water or what not.

To make it even better. As you know I love to do.
before discount
30 days 58.99
60 days 109.99
90 days 149.99

Combine all products even if you got cheap ass ones. There is at the least 8 products in one here. Even if you went out and got the cheapest kinds you could get. Lets say 10.00 a bottle for 30 days worth. You would still be paying 80.00 for them and much much more for the good quality ones. Lets face it we know the quality of needtobuildmuscle products will never me anything less then the best.

But lets just think about the most importent ones and the ones every gets.
1. vitamin
2. cholestrol
3. Liver
lets just say that was the only reason you would take it. Face it everyone on cycle should be taking these 3 right here and no one no where is going to say you shouldn't be. From newb to vet its common knowledge for the steroid user. Lets say you bought a 30 day supply of all 2 of a good brand. How much would it cost you. 30 a peace? on guards cheaper. 20 a peace? on guards still cheaper. How about even 15.00 each? After discount and free shipping on-guard is damn near close if not right on the money. And that is not including everything else that is in the product. The fact that its made simple for you and put into blister packs, or that its backed by the best customer service in the industry. If you buy it in 60 or 90 day supplies forget it no one can touch the price.

Like Nelson said. We went all out. I spent days and days beating it out with my manufacturer over the price on this one and I had to make it worth his wild and drop a bomb of money in his lap to get the price down so cheap. This product is a master peace in price,function,uses, and convenience.

Every one claps Needto bows and nelsone curtsy YAAAAAAAA

ok just fucking with ya nelson tee hee

Well considering my fridge looks like an annex to your PH/DS stockroom - I should get a couple hundred days worth!!

S

Last edited:
O and btw just to get your panties wet a little more. Price BEFORE DISCOUNT 58.99 for 30 days worth. Product will come in a nice box with 30 sets of blister packs. only 7 caps to take per day and its all in a blister pack so you can take it with you threw out the day.

The pills are not separated as in there is not 1 cap for this and 1 cap for that. WHY? well because you can take 2 caps 3 times a day and get the ingredients spread out threw out the day rather then having to take them all at once if you do not want to. Just take the blister pack with you in your pocket and pop them threw out the day as you are drinking your water or what not.

before discount
30 days 58.99
60 days 109.99
90 days 149.99

Combine all products even if you got cheap ass ones. There is at the least 8 products in one here. Even if you went out and got the cheapest kinds you could get. Lets say 10.00 a bottle for 30 days worth. You would still be paying 80.00 for them and much much more for the good quality ones. Lets face it we know the quality of needtobuildmuscle products will never me anything less then the best.

1. vitamin
2. cholestrol
3. Liver
lets just say that was the only reason you would take it. Face it everyone on cycle should be taking these 3 right here and no one no where is going to say you shouldn't be. From newb to vet its common knowledge for the steroid user. Lets say you bought a 30 day supply of all 2 of a good brand. How much would it cost you. 30 a peace? on guards cheaper. 20 a peace? on guards still cheaper. How about even 15.00 each? After discount and free shipping on-guard is damn near close if not right on the money. And that is not including everything else that is in the product. The fact that its made simple for you and put into blister packs, or that its backed by the best customer service in the industry. If you buy it in 60 or 90 day supplies forget it no one can touch the price.

Like Nelson said. We went all out. I spent days and days beating it out with my manufacturer over the price on this one and I had to make it worth his wild and drop a bomb of money in his lap to get the price down so cheap. This product is a master peace in price,function,uses, and convenience.

Needto, where do I sign? :cool:

I am off cycle now but you can bet your bottom dollar I'll be on that 90 day shit within 2 months :evil:

....just come out with bridge now please??? haha

Yeah, big man Want to start my first inject cycle in december! So the nintey day supply would be butter!

before discount
30 days 58.99
60 days 109.99
90 days 149.99

1. vitamin
2. cholestrol
3. Liver

I got ya curtsy right here. :mommakin:

Top Bottom