Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ON-GUARD WIll Be Here SOON

Animal Pak has so much more than you need. I do feel like it helped digested my food much better, but 12 pills or whatever is in the bag was just too much for me i might try them again at some point i just couldnt stand the number of pills.

Dude DX7 -- 2 small caps and it's better than Animal pack.

And yes, there will be things that are "kidney friendly" but in the case of the kidneys, getting enough water is simply the best thing you can do. The liver is different. It needs more specific protection since it filters the chemicals and in the case of orals, is put under additional strain.

Got ya covered bro. When "off", we recommend BRIDGE. It's the perfect supp to help maintain gains and keep them going in-between cycles. It's still recommended that you use PCT supps (UNLEASHED, Sustain, Liver Support etc) after the cycle. While using BRIDGE all you'll need is some DX7 to cover the vits and mins and some GEAR to insure nitrogen retention. But that's it.

Of course you can always tweak things along the way, depending on your goals, For example, BIG BLAST and some needto bars make an outstanding bulking phase. If you want to drop a few pounds, some Lipoflame, ZIP, and Forged Burner will get you lean fast. We're even coming out with a product called T3PCT that'll help get you ripped as well. But all you really need are just those first few products and you're golden.

ON-GUARD when "on", BRIDGE until you're "on" again. :)

Sick, Thanks Buddy.
Any Idea when Bridge is coming out?
Any Idea when Gear is coming out?

And how much is DX7?

Sorry for all the questions, I'm just buying up as much possible supps while I have the money, and going to skimp on crap like movies and BBQ Ribs:)

Nelson, I currently take DX-7 and the bottle says 4 caps per day.. Is this too much? Can I get away with 2 per day?

Rick - The DX-7 costs around 20 per bottle if i remember correctly.

Thanks

Nelson, I currently take DX-7 and the bottle says 4 caps per day.. Is this too much? Can I get away with 2 per day?

Rick - The DX-7 costs around 20 per bottle if i remember correctly.

Thanks

4 caps for maximum dosage. That'll be more than Animal Pack gives at the same price. But even at a half dosage, it's still pretty potent.

ok so i get it helps regulate you while on cycle but does it do anything for you in terms of keeping your gains when you get off? like when i get off my gear and the on guard would taking the sup while on help me preserve the muscle i gained even after i got off? lol sorry. kinda confusing

ok so i get it helps regulate you while on cycle but does it do anything for you in terms of keeping your gains when you get off? like when i get off my gear and the on guard would taking the sup while on help me preserve the muscle i gained even after i got off? lol sorry. kinda confusing

No, it's an "on" supplement. Like when "on" a cycle. It GUARDS you against the side effects that come from steroid use.

As explained in the other post, we have something coming out that does help you maintain gains in-between cycles and that's called BRIDGE.

ON Guard while on. BRIDGE when off.

Hope that clears up the confusion.

There are also supps for PCT and...hell, a shitload of things. Depends on what your goals are.

Top Bottom