Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

omna help please

sky100

everyone says different things like if lot# is not printed on glass its fake. they also say the lot #10500 on anabolex pic board are fake.
the ones i might get look(are) like the ones on the anabolex board , but lot# is10301 instead . they have whitish point on neck and are 50mm h and test inside stands 19.5mm h also if i can get in box what color are boxes suppose to be. because i hear different story on that also.

was not able to see a box does the color of the line on amp lable indicate what color box they had. such as the pink line on the jelfa amp. how can you tell if legit if you have amps only because there is so much conflicting data when looking at amps.

ok thanks for help bro

guess mine are fake because they look like the pic you provided, but have a white point on neck.

Hey bro! Legit omna has a dot on the neck! This picture shows you how fake omnas look like! :)
Your description sounds OK to me...

IronGod --- I hate to tell you but that omna on the picture is fake...

ok, what the hell is going on here. I have the ones with no ring around the neck, a white dot, and the lot#10601. so what is the deal? real or fake?

I've just taken a couple of shots for you...

normal mode

onma_1.jpg

with a flash bulb

omna_2.jpg

Do anybody of you guys know something about:
lot # 20401 (golden dot) ?
lot # 20501 (white dot) ?
Have you used them or seen them before?
I have some of them from both batches, atleast I think they look good, but you never know !?

Top Bottom