Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Olympia 2006 Figure - Pre-Judging Pictures

"Smaller, leaner, tighter" = these girls, after Figure has been heading more towards the size of a small female bodybuilder means they will all have to start stripping off muscle like was stated (lost a bunch of muscle) so they are basically doing the same thing but on a smaller scale - but it is different from the past trend so the established girls will need to strip down first.

"Tighter" means they are probably going to be jacking up on the anti-estrogens & diuretics. Great. Most will rely on AAS in some form to maintain their shape and recover more quickly with regard to "competing" for a living - basically having to maintain some sort of "competition shape" most of the year, but probably increased reliance on those things that help to cut out the estrogen related fat.

Miss24k said:
I found these pics on a site. So you ladies can see how Jenny, Monica, and Amber looked.

TSO, what did you think of Monica's top on stage, from the pics it looks like it takes alittle attention from her physique.

Also there was another girl I don't know her name, but OMG she had some ugly suits, I really didn't even notice her body, her suit was shaped weird, both of them. lol.

Monica and Mary Lado looked much better in pictures than they did in person on stage. Mary Lado was hella thin. IMO, Monica didn't have a nice cap on her shoulders like she usually does. Her legs were also very thin. We should bring up pics of her and Mary from the Arnold to compare. I know there's a big difference.

The suit you're talking about was worn by Waugman. I didn't like it either.

jenscats5 said:
Werd!!

And Monica's suit was done by PassionFruit designs......very different for her, but beautiful nonetheless.....

And Jenny looks great as usual.....

:)

Oh I know her was done by Berns, she did my red 1 remember. :) I was just wondering what I fully-stoned suit looks like on stage, under the lights, in the pics it looks like she's modeling the suit, not the suit showing off her physique, if you know what I mean.

I think it's possible to go overboard on the suit is what I'm getting at. It's a beauitful suit, just think it may be too much. But I also didn't see it on stage, either.

Miss24k said:

Oh I know her was done by Berns, she did my red 1 remember. :) I was just wondering what I fully-stoned suit looks like on stage, under the lights, in the pics it looks like she's modeling the suit, not the suit showing off her physique, if you know what I mean.

I think it's possible to go overboard on the suit is what I'm getting at. It's a beauitful suit, just think it may be too much. But I also didn't see it on stage, either.

It wasn't too much. Her suite looked good on her. There were a couple others that hurt your eyes to look at - not good IMO.

the-short-one said:
It wasn't too much. Her suite looked good on her. There were a couple others that hurt your eyes to look at - not good IMO.

oh ok thanks that's all I wanted to know :)

I do think Monica looked smaller than before also.

And yea that's her Valerie Waugaman, she's a beauitful girl, but damn I really can't say the same about those suits. I'm sorry but whoever made them, needs not to make those again, lol. Can you tell I really don't like them!

Miss24k said:

I didn't know you already knew Monica's suits were made by Berns, so I mentioned it cuz I figured you'd be interested since your red one was made by her.....

Monica's suit is a very different look as in the color pattern, etc - not something you usually see....

florencia said:
Olympia is not all natural like Treils contest? Am I right?

Nope........most contests aren't actually "all natural" unless they say they are or unless they are put on by an all-natural organization, such as the OCB.....

jenscats5 said:
I didn't know you already knew Monica's suits were made by Berns, so I mentioned it cuz I figured you'd be interested since your red one was made by her.....

Monica's suit is a very different look as in the color pattern, etc - not something you usually see....

Berns had mentionned she was doing Monica's. She also did Alicia Marie's like that, she's calling them crystal couture suits. Cause they are fully stoned in a pattern using different colour stones. She's done a few others also.

They're nice, but just don't know how I feel about them, lol.

I don;t like them. Too busy, too much IMHO.

Also, IMO, Monica has looked rough in the face for several years now. Every Olympia I have been to since she "came back" she has looked rough up close - too many years of tanning and dieting. But that is just my 2 cents for whatever they are worth.

As for "all natural" - LMAO - no way. AT this level of competition (and at any pro competition and even msot national qualifiers) the top people are using SOMETHING. May be GH, may be AAS. But they are NOT all natural.

Top Bottom