Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Breast Enhancement in Detail - Short1's Surgery on Friday, August 11.

the-short-one said:
OK. My final boob update. :D

I went back to work today. For those of you who don't know what I do - a picture:

You get PAID to play with Tonka trucks?! OMG, you suck, all I ever wanted when I was a kid was Tonka toys ... well, a pony, then I got the pony and decided I would have rather had the Tonka trucks instead.

musclemom said:
You get PAID to play with Tonka trucks?! OMG, you suck, all I ever wanted when I was a kid was Tonka toys ... well, a pony, then I got the pony and decided I would have rather had the Tonka trucks instead.

me, too. :D lolol people stop and stare when they see this little woman driving huge equipment. it's a lot of fun playing in the dirt. the best part is that I don't have to deal with people. I just go out and do my job with my head phones on all day.

the-short-one said:
me, too. :D lolol people stop and stare when they see this little woman driving huge equipment. it's a lot of fun playing in the dirt. the best part is that I don't have to deal with people. I just go out and do my job with my head phones on all day.

You talking about the new girls or the truck?? :qt:

Sassy69 said:
You talking about the new girls or the truck?? :qt:

you made me laugh out loud. :D I guess that would be an lololol.

the girls have settled nicely and they don't feel like alien life forms that have attached themselves to me. what I'm dealing with now is that I forget what they look like, and when I pass a mirror at a store or home I do a double take cause they look BIG. (they don't get in the way, though - so they can't be that big...but I've got a different picture in my head of what I look like. This will take some adjusting to...)

Once I got them, I didnt' look back. I'd have to go look at pictures pre-boob to rememerb what I looked like - but for the most part I don't care to.

the-short-one said:
Wooooo-hooooo!!!!!! :elephant:

Good luck, chickie!! Get some big ones. :D

Ahhhahahah, I have some big ones, but things didn't go as smoothly for me. Not horrible - but SEVEN DAYS POST-OP, I am back at work w/no complication. But I'm at a desk clicking away at a keyboard, but driving around heavy machinery!!

Never had unbearable pain but I did take my meds for the first three days. Some nice bruising on the right side long the bra line under my breast. Also in the clevage area. Right side is still swollen (more than the left).

WoNderWoMan25 said:
Ahhhahahah, I have some big ones, but things didn't go as smoothly for me. Not horrible - but SEVEN DAYS POST-OP, I am back at work w/no complication. But I'm at a desk clicking away at a keyboard, but driving around heavy machinery!!

Never had unbearable pain but I did take my meds for the first three days. Some nice bruising on the right side long the bra line under my breast. Also in the clevage area. Right side is still swollen (more than the left).

That's good -- that's about the time frame I recovered in-- the first 3 days kinda really suck, but its more or less just irritating after that.

LOL "I have some big ones!" :spatts:

Sassy69 said:
That's good -- that's about the time frame I recovered in-- the first 3 days kinda really suck, but its more or less just irritating after that.

LOL "I have some big ones!" :spatts:

That's exactly it -- you are def aware of it and it's not comfy cozy, but bareable and sore. The doctor said I had more/thicker chest muscles than he expected and that I would be sore. I was joking about Dr 90201 and the nurse freaked out - she said they are all so rough w/their patients. I am told Dr Salzberg is/was very very gentle.

Top Bottom