Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Olympia 2006 Women's Body Building Pics - Pre Judging

Sassy69 said:
Its been a few yrs since they started this "20% softer" stuff and it mostly just meant a lot of the bigger ladies like Yaxeni & Iris were just big & softer = squishier. But they kept judging for them, why? Maybe political as they can't just let the traditionally top rankers get bumped for that. Could be they have finally sized down enough, i.e. body transformation time, to get to wherever the judges are trying to go.

I bought a program so I could check out their stats - I was also curious to see what weight they were coming in at.

Dayana Cadeau:

Height 5'4"
Contest Weight: 135

Lisa Aukland:

Height 5'4"
Contest Weight: 152

Iris Kyle:

Height: 5'7"
Weight (didn't say 'contest weight") 162
I think she weighed less. Maybe 10 lbs less.

Yaxeni:

Height: 170
Weight (didn't say 'contest weight") 170 she looked to be at this weight.

Betty Pariso
Height: 5'6"
Weight (didn't say 'contest weight") 160 - she looked to be at this weight.

----------

I have the stats on the others, if you want them

treilin said:
I agree!!! :heart:

Its probably fair to say that unless you happened to aspire to be a female bodybuilder or a guy who will pay a girl to either flex for him or beat him up, you won't find their size that attractive.

But from the point of competitive bodybuilders, the frame of mind is musculature, symmetry, cut/definition -- not whether or not you were "feminine enough".

LOL revisit my rant from the other thread.....

*steps down before gets going again*

:qt:

Sassy69 said:
Its probably fair to say that unless you happened to aspire to be a female bodybuilder or a guy who will pay a girl to either flex for him or beat him up, you won't find their size that attractive.

But from the point of competitive bodybuilders, the frame of mind is musculature, symmetry, cut/definition -- not whether or not you were "feminine enough".

LOL rant on sista :D

I got a Q can you explain why they don't have weight classes at the level of the O? I think there is a lot more woman that might be interested in BB if there was a weight class at the top level. I mean light and middle weight BB for the most part look fantastic to me, heavy weight BB is where they tend to get a bit freakish.

superqt4u2nv said:
LOL rant on sista :D

I got a Q can you explain why they don't have weight classes at the level of the O? I think there is a lot more woman that might be interested in BB if there was a weight class at the top level. I mean light and middle weight BB for the most part look fantastic to me, heavy weight BB is where they tend to get a bit freakish.

That's a good question - esp when you look at the fact that they hand out pro cards to all the weight classes at the amateur level. What's the point if the little guys are gonna get knocked over by the sides of beef?

Sassy69 said:
That's a good question - esp when you look at the fact that they hand out pro cards to all the weight classes at the amateur level. What's the point if the little guys are gonna get knocked over by the sides of beef?

agreed. I asked myself the same question. At one point, they did have weight classes at the O. I don't know why they did away with them - probably because there weren't enough women to split them up. I think they probably could have gone with 2 classes. Light & heavy. The only problem this year is that most of the girls weighed in the middle somewhere. confusing.

Sassy69 said:

Right. I don't think femininity is the goal here. I love your posts Sassy. :) It always cracks me up that people think a woman would put so much hard work into her body in order to live up to what they think is attractive or feminine.

the-short-one said:
She DID look awesome. Up close and on stage. I agree.

I was really impressed at how these women looked. I didn't know what to expect, quite frankly. I think I was afraid I'd be looking at a bunch of manly women. :D lolol A couple of them were questionable, but for the most part, there was no doubt these women were women. Even my boyfriend agreed. Jeff was really impressed. the pictures posted are from his camera, and I know he wouldn't have taken pics if he didn't like what he was looking at.

I am really impressed at just how much more feminine they look these days. (well, except that Iris chick-that one was scary) I remember back in the day thinking they just looked gross.....I now take that back. These women look awesome! I can also appreciate it more now that I am starting to work out...this shit isn't easy to accomplish.

Top Bottom