Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Old dudes that know too much

jerkbox said:
i once had some fat old fart tell me that if I had to drop the dumbells after doing dumbell presses, that they were too heavy for me.....

needless to say, I didn't appreciate it.....

thats just silly, id like to see some dude using 80's on db press slowly let them down

Lee said:

thats just silly, id like to see some dude using 80's on db press slowly let them down

yeah, after doing 5 reps on the incline with the 25's, I am just too exhausted not to let those fuckers drop.....:D

I always get the old dude who sees I am wearing a giants of yankees shirt and comes over wanting to go over every game of the last 50 yrs. Dude I am in the middle of a workout. Fuck off

Some guy, maybe 40 years old once told me that deadlifts are bad for the back. :rolleyes:

People at my college gym don't try to give me advice, probably because I'm the strongest one. But back at home at 24 hour fitness, there are plenty of know it alls. :mad:

I just wish the old guys at the gym would put some fucking clothes on after they shower instead of wandering around the locker room trying to strike up some naked conversation

Nobody at my gum talks to me unless they know me from outside the gym. Kind of nice as no one interrupts my lifting.

Cheers,
Scotsman

Top Bottom