Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Okie Crew Invades The Asylum

Screwball said:
Hannibal has an awesome home-gym with all of the necesssary equipment. However, if the gym gets much stronger they are going to have to buy some more weight to throw on the bar.

The trip up to KC was easy and uneventful. The day went something like this: We ate. We talked. We trained. We talked again. We ate again. We talked some more. Now those are the kind of ratios I can deal with. Next to actually training, "talking shop" & eating are also high on my priorty list.

IF the gym gets much stronger??! You mean WHEN the gym gets much stronger. Don't worry by the time you guys make the trip again there will be a couple new bars and a couple hundred more pounds of plates.

I have to agree with you though....eat, talk, train, talk, eat, talk...worked pretty well.

Absolutely! I stand corrected. It's a certainty and time is the only variable in question.

100's are a wonderful thing... One can never have too much weight in one's gym. :D

I get the impression Screwball thinks we need more weight... ;)

It's not everyday that we have big strapping men come in here and outlift us. Heck, your traps and shoulders are the size of my head. Very nice, btw... :)

Thanks for the compliment, Spatts.

I was impressed by everyone's lifting and I can't wait to train with the Asylum Crew again. We'll have to hit our lower bodies next time. I think there may be a little less talking and a lot more "huffing & puffing" going on, at least for me anyway. :D

Sounds like you guys had a great time. I hope to make it up with you guys one day. How long did it take to drive up?

Bench and Crew--let me know if you're interested in training together on a regular basis. I'd like to step up my training a notch, and will need to change my lifting schedule if you guys are interested.

Later..

What's up VDOP? We missed you training this weekend but there will be other opportunities.

The trip to KC is 5 hrs. from Stillwater, 4 hrs. from Tulsa and 3 hrs. from Bentonville. I met BigOkie & Bmonster in Joplin, MO and we all traveled together up to KC.

Bmonster mentioned that he was going to get in touch with you so that we can set a training plan together. We will probably try to get together in the next 2-3 weeks.

Hey Screwball. I really wished I could have been there. We got my buddy married off so I have that out of the way.

Sounds like you guys had a pretty good workout at the asylum. They had the same impressions about you guys that I did--ya'll are some big mofos!--I was glad to see Bench being a short lil fellow too! I noticed Spatts comment on it, and Ive been meaning to ask-WTF dod you do for shoulders?

I hope to hear from bench pretty soon. Like I've said, Im needing to kick it up a notch. Maybe we can figure some way to rotate gyms each week or two. That way we can all get together and train regular, and maybe balance out the driving. But whatever is good with you guys works for me. let me know.

What are you guys doing the weekend of Aug 24th?

Keep in mind, if you have kids, that school will be starting.

Let's pick a location and set it up.

I, too, had a great time. The training was good and the food was great.

Really jealous of Hannibal's rev hyper. I'm gonna make one for my gym in the next couple of months. I think it's something that EVERY gym should have.

It was a good workout even though I was tired and hadn't slept in two days

Top Bottom