Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Okie Crew Invades The Asylum

That's awesome that you guys all got to train together and show everyone your different styles and techniques.

I think the NY/NJ crew needs to meet up with another crew. Who's the closest?? We need more crews dammit.

I'm in NY...on long island

But i dunno would wanna lift with me lol

Great job to both crews!
Glad to hear about all the PR's as well.

Did you take many pictures???????

Hannibal what are your stats now? Great job on the 441 by the way!

Thanks for coming up guys! I had an awesome time. We HAVE to do this again soon...regularly.

I got a lot of new tips and tricks to try, and they MAY HAVE actually gotten me excited about wearing a shirt. ;)

Shoot, when they start talking about 50-150 pounds jumps, my ears perk up!

...ok, no "perky" comments!

I'D RATHER BE DEADLIFTING said:
That's awesome that you guys all got to train together and show everyone your different styles and techniques.

I think the NY/NJ crew needs to meet up with another crew. Who's the closest?? We need more crews dammit.
\

i think your the only one with a home gym.....

Thanks to the Asylum Crew! It was great to meet Hannibal, Spatts and The Project in person. They are all very genuine, motivated people who take thier training very seriously. I was super-impressed with their knowledge and lifting technique. Hannibal has an awesome home-gym with all of the necesssary equipment. However, if the gym gets much stronger they are going to have to buy some more weight to throw on the bar.

:D

The trip up to KC was easy and uneventful. The day went something like this: We ate. We talked. We trained. We talked again. We ate again. We talked some more. Now those are the kind of ratios I can deal with. Next to actually training, "talking shop" & eating are also high on my priorty list.

We will have to set something up in the next month or two, to do it all again. Keep up the good work, Asylum Crew, and thanks again for the allowing the Okie Crew the opportunity to train with you.

Top Bottom