Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ok this may or may not be an appropriate question for a man to ask...

Imnotdutch

butler monkey
But I'm going to ask anyway!!!

Presumably when you ladies do a cycle it takes some time for your body to get back to normal after you come off. So you usually lose your period, right? I'm trying to figure out:

1) how long before it comes back?
2) how much it varies between people
3) whether the time period depends upon what you take?

Being a man I'm obviously completely clueless when it comes to women .....so any opinions/experiences would be appreciated.

hey !

im not finished my first cycle but i can tell ya what lil i know about this one.

i got my first one just fine.....then the second was just around 1/2 a day....nothing at all.......

the question is completely appropriate and i wish i could give you an answer(s)...

it will depend both on the individual and the AS taken...

I'm also not finished my cycle, but on 10mg of anavar for the past umpteen weeks (14 and a half) i have only had one regular period and that was a few weeks ago... i suspect it will take me a month or more to go back to normal, but there are some people who never loose thier cycle during a cycle :)

its all a very individual thing.... and its not unheard of for what happens one time to not necessarily be what happens the next, even under the same conditions (gosh its great to be a woman :D)

FOREVER!!! :D

nah, just kidding... almost done, another 3 and a bit weeks... long ass cycle... i love not having balls :D

Phemomena said:
FOREVER!!! :D

nah, just kidding... almost done, another 3 and a bit weeks... long ass cycle... i love not having balls :D

So true Phem....the no balls thingy :D We can just go and go and go.................

yup

and for me things are really improving as far as sides go... my nosebleeds aren't really happening any longer (had a couple two weeks ago and nothing since then...), no voice change/hair changes, a few zits and some sensitivity is all i'm experiencing...

i'm going to HATE being off!!!!

TTs now... i started with SPAs and went to TTs.. noticed a little bit of a difference, but nothing major

did a cycle of anavar... about 11 weeks..had to cut it short:bawling: . first period was normal and on time...then i havent gotten it since... ive been off for about 2 1/2 weeks now and still no period. im not complaining either:)

Top Bottom