Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Ok, Ladies I'm starting a campaign

bigmann245

New member
I’m campaigning for most flirtatious. Although I am just happy to make the team of elite e-flirters I have decided to raise my efforts in obtaining votes. I hereby solemnly swear that I will uphold and defend the rights of all mankind to e-flirt for as long as I shall live. All woman whom I have e-flirted with please stand up.......

I proclaim my devotion to the art of e-flirting. it is my intention to e-flirt with each and every woman on this board. if that woman happens to be an alter and found to be a man, all the e-flirting I did with the alter is at that time null and void.... furthermore, I promise to defend the art of e-flirting and try my hardest not to offend any woman. if I do so offend a woman than all e-flirting that took place prior to the offense and there for will be null and void.

woman of ef, I have taken this vow in your presents. now let the e-flirting begin.... :rose: :rose: :rose: :heart: :rose: :rose: :rose:
 
BileStew said:
Holy shit. This thread is the EF Anti-Online Flirting Association's wet dream.

They won't even let me join the Anti-Online Flirting Association because I framed Bran. :bawling:
 
Raina said:
They won't even let me join the Anti-Online Flirting Association because I framed Bran. :bawling:

I have pull. I'll see if I can threaten....errr convince Bran to allow you in.

And Bigman, e-flirting is like a grown up who still thinks speaking in baby talk to his significant other is sexy.
 
BileStew said:
I have pull. I'll see if I can threaten....errr convince Bran to allow you in.

And Bigman, e-flirting is like a grown up who still thinks speaking in baby talk to his significant other is sexy.


thank you oh wise one....... useless
 
Top Bottom