Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

OK GUYS WE HAVE A NEW SPONSOR AND IF YOU ASK ME HE IS STARTING OFF THE RIGHT WAY AROUND HERE. product testers needed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: OK GUYS WE HAVE A NEW SPONSOR AND IF YOU ASK ME HE IS STARTING OFF THE RIGHT WAY

chazk said:
donnie darko types like ross used to
lol oo man if this is true .. i hope he dont piss in my tropical lmfaoo

Who's Ross? Hopefully it isn't the guy from "Friends" because he is a bit whiney and effeminate. I also promise to not pee in anyone's tropical things...for now. ;)

Canada bro!

someone asked earlier.

can we get this stuff in canada??

I'm going to punch some poloticians in the fucking throat, I'm sick of the shit I can NOT get in canada!! #@$#@$@#

FriendlyCanadian said:
Canada bro!

someone asked earlier.

can we get this stuff in canada??

I'm going to punch some poloticians in the fucking throat, I'm sick of the shit I can NOT get in canada!! #@$#@$@#

I do have a law firm looking into legal commerce streams for these products. Every single ingredient in each product to my personal knowledge is legal in all countries. I think it was Rudy who asked about it earlier; about it being legal in Canada, but I'm not sure if it was him that asked.

Donnie Darko said:
I do have a law firm looking into legal commerce streams for these products. Every single ingredient in each product to my personal knowledge is legal in all countries. I think it was Rudy who asked about it earlier; about it being legal in Canada, but I'm not sure if it was him that asked.

Yes sir it was Rudy a good western canadian bro. =)

drop me a line or a pm once you're aware of if it's legal or not, because I'm really interested to try some of this topical stuff.

I know I can't get yohimburn, lipostack and some other goodies.

heartbreaking really. =(

I can get steroids though!!! :evil: :evil:

Re: OK GUYS WE HAVE A NEW SPONSOR AND IF YOU ASK ME HE IS STARTING OFF THE RIGHT WAY

needtogetaas said:
Do not start rumors. He is not ross. I think we would know.
the guys a lil too humble/genuine to be him

dannomight said:
the guys a lil too humble/genuine to be him
Yup. This guy fits right in here on ef. :) I like him already.

Top Bottom