Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

OK GUYS WE HAVE A NEW SPONSOR AND IF YOU ASK ME HE IS STARTING OFF THE RIGHT WAY AROUND HERE. product testers needed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: OK GUYS WE HAVE A NEW SPONSOR AND IF YOU ASK ME HE IS STARTING OFF THE RIGHT WAY

8and20 said:
I got my Xplosive, TargetX Burn & Heat all today. I am going to start using within the next day or two. I have the stomach flu which kept me out of work today so I wanna wait until that is cleared. Looking forward to starting using the products this week!
Got a nice log going to. :)

Re: OK GUYS WE HAVE A NEW SPONSOR AND IF YOU ASK ME HE IS STARTING OFF THE RIGHT WAY

The burn looks very interesting to me and 8and20 log is a real eye opener dont supose you need any more testers im first week into 16wk lean bulk ,Test, EQ ,Prov, Var cycle .

Brad.

hesnobradpitt said:
The burn looks very interesting to me and 8and20 log is a real eye opener dont supose you need any more testers im first week into 16wk lean bulk ,Test, EQ ,Prov, Var cycle .

Brad.

You might consider LEAN FAST since you are on a lean bulking cycle and presumably diet too.

Lean-fast is an effective weightloss aid that does not provide the jittery feelings that stimulant based fat burners often do. Some great benefits to Lean Fast is the ability to increase glucose storage in the muscle tissue and not the adipose tissue, breaks down amino acid chains to aid in protein synthesis, and shuttles fat from adipose tissue to be burned as fuel in muscle tissue. Lean-fast is a must have fat loss supplement for those who want effective usage of nutrients and fat loss without the jittery effects of stimulant based fat loss supplements.

Acetyl-L-Carnitine

Carnitine is an excellent ingredient for both diet and exercise. It allows muscle to be spared while the muscle burns the fat that carnitine helps to transport into the muscle cells' mitochondria. Carnitine is unique in the fact that it can transport fat into the mitochondria for metabolism (like Santa Claus bringing the gifts to the Christmas tree). Carnitine can decrease LDL (bad) cholesterol and triglycerides while increasing HDL (good) cholesterol. It reduces food cravings, increases fat metabolism, increases energy, and promotes good liver health.

Alpha Lipoic Acid

ALA is an antioxidant that is able to function in both oil and water, giving it a universality of its role in the body. It plays a role in converting glucose into energy thereby alleviating insulin resistance. Its role in aerobic metabolism is through the pyruvate dehydrogenase complex which functions as a part of the Citric Acid Cycle (Kreb's Cycle). For the aforementioned reason, ALA at one time was called the pyruvate oxidation factor (POF). Normally, there are sufficient levels in the body through diet, but a more active lifestyle could greatly benefit from ALA supplementation.

Acetyl-L-Tyrosine

L-Tyrosine is an amino acid that is a precursor to thyroid hormones, epinephrine, norepinephrine, and dopamine, which are extremely valuable in dieting. L-Tyrosine converts to L-Dopa, then to dopamine, to norepinephrine, and then to epinephrine based upon the need of the body. It is also worth noting that L-Tyrosine is also a precursor to the thyroid hormones responsible for metabolism. It can aid in offsetting mental and emotional fatigue, which will help athletes to avoid overtraining.

Choline Bitartrate

Choline is an essential nutrient that plays a role in fat metabolism and in various cognitive areas of the brain. It is a fat immulsifier that is involved in liver fat metabolism and stimulates the body to also metabolize excess fat in other areas of the body. Choline can be very beneficial for the prevention of heart disease and cancer, and it may be beneficial in the treatment of Parkinson's and Alzheimer's disease.

Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA)

CLA aids in the prevention of fat storage in the body. It helps to shuttle glucose into skeletal muscle more effectively, thereby, improving insulin sensitivity. CLA also aids in transporting fats through cellular membranes of skeletal muscles and connective tissues to be metabolized as fuel.

*** This information has not been evaluated by the FDA and is not meant to prevent, diagnose, treat, or cure any disease, condition, or illness. It is essential that you never make a change in your health support plan or regimen without thorough research and review in collaboration with your professional healthcare team.

Hows LEAN FAST on the appetite does it supress it , i hope not gotta eat and most of this sort of products do . ?

Brad.

hesnobradpitt said:
Hows LEAN FAST on the appetite does it supress it , i hope not gotta eat and most of this sort of products do . ?

Brad.

LEAN FAST shouldn't suppress the appetite. However, the diet will dictate what you accomplish even with or without LEAN FAST. It can help you preserve muscle while doing a clean and lean bulk up. I'm guessing that on a lean bulk you want to minimize fat storage and that is exactly what LEAN FAST does. If the lean bulking diet gets a little sloppy here and there, some CARDIO HEAT can help along with the LEAN FAST, but with a solid diet, LEAN FAST should be good enough.

Can you give me a rough example of your lean bulking diet?

I can give an example of what a clean bulking diet would be for me, but I'd need both LEAN FAST and some CARDIO HEAT for it:

Meal 1:
1 to 2 cans of albacore tuna
1/2 cup of cooked oats
One medium banana
5 medium strawberries
5 egg whites and 2 of them being whole eggs.

Meal 2:
8 oz of lean beef
1 yam
2 cups of cooked greens or salad (olive oil and vinegarette or flax oil)

Meal 3:
10-12 oz steak or lean beef
1 cup of brown rice cooked
2 cups of cooked green legumes

Meal 4:
8 egg whites with 2 or 3 full eggs
1 cup of cooked brown rice or oats
1-2 cups of greens or salad (same oils as above)

Meal 5:

8-12 oz of lean beef
1-2 cups of legumes
2-4 oz of walnuts

Post workout meal:
1 medium banana
1 medium yam
1 cup of cooked oats or brown rice
1 cup of greens (legumes or cooked greens)

I would normally use that regimen as a foundation, but get experimental in flavor and additives without throwing in too much bad stuff. I would normally toss in protein shakes as well just to have extra protein when I felt like I needed it. Like I said though, that meal plan would only be a foundation to work from. Some meals wouldn't even resemble that but would be close in scope such as meal number 5 which would resemble this.......

8-12 oz of petite sirloin marinated in A1 steak sauce, then grilled.
1 cup of hookford lima beans in I Can't Believe It's Not Butter with some salt
1/2 of a Fuji apple baked with a small handful of walnuts on top sprinkked with some cinnamon and nutmeg, and a small amount of vanilla ice cream if I was in a really frisky mood.

Oh, and for some meals where I mention lean beef and rice, I just like to make dirty rice.

Donnie Darko said:
LEAN FAST shouldn't suppress the appetite. However, the diet will dictate what you accomplish even with or without LEAN FAST. It can help you preserve muscle while doing a clean and lean bulk up. I'm guessing that on a lean bulk you want to minimize fat storage and that is exactly what LEAN FAST does. If the lean bulking diet gets a little sloppy here and there, some CARDIO HEAT can help along with the LEAN FAST, but with a solid diet, LEAN FAST should be good enough.

On awaking
3 scoops cyto gain

Bfast
3whole 3 whites
2 cups oats

Mid morn
8oz cottage C or tuna
banana wheat bread sandw

Lunch
turkey bagel 100% hw
salad apple

pre w
casien/ cytogainer 50pro 50carb

Dinner
steak or chick
sweet potato
veg

Bed
casien with milk 40
or c cheese nuts

I aim for 4000 cals 350 pro 380 to 400 carb 80 to 90 fat , i also take creatine Arginine ,L-cartinine hope this helps

Brad.

needtogetaas said:
Any one got some feed back?

I am still on hols and I will be posting when I get back. I will also be taking some progress pics as now I am all nice and brown from Arizona.

I have dropped some bodyfat as well I think so the effects will be more noticeable.

hesnobradpitt said:
Donnie Darko said:

On awaking
3 scoops cyto gain

Bfast
3whole 3 whites
2 cups oats

Mid morn
8oz cottage C or tuna
banana wheat bread sandw

Lunch
turkey bagel 100% hw
salad apple

pre w
casien/ cytogainer 50pro 50carb

Dinner
steak or chick
sweet potato
veg

Bed
casien with milk 40
or c cheese nuts

I aim for 4000 cals 350 pro 380 to 400 carb 80 to 90 fat , i also take creatine Arginine ,L-cartinine hope this helps

Brad.

Okay, the backbone of the major meals look similar to my meal plans. I think LEAN FAST and CARDIO HEAT would work well for you. The LEAN FAST has 90 caps per bottle and a serving size is 3 caps. You could take it with a post workout meal to spare muscle while minimizing fat storage. CARDIO HEAT may be a bit questionable to use. I wouldn't mind experimenting with it and LEAN FAST in the future though.

Top Bottom