Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

OK GUYS WE HAVE A NEW SPONSOR AND IF YOU ASK ME HE IS STARTING OFF THE RIGHT WAY AROUND HERE. product testers needed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

needtogetaas said:
Donnie Darko Is his user name and http://www.proteabody.com/ is his game guys. As of yet I have not used the products, but as well all know I always have been a good judge of whats going to be good and whats going to be shit. I think he has some good products to offer us.

First off I would like us all to say welcome to this new and existing sponsor and thank him for helping this board stay running. He has already jumped right in helping people on the threads and it looks to me like he knows a bit or two about what he is talking about. So thank him for being here to help out and thenk him for putting his money into the family we have here.

Now lets get down to the business of the products he has to offer us. With all the sponsors I think we have all seen a pattern. They all have there "key products" you know thew ones that are the best of the best and every one loves them. PP has dermacrine,sustain alhpa and now phyto-test, Pf has unleashed,postcycle and some dame good protein, and omega has lipo and amp02 which I must say a love.

So whats http://www.proteabody.com/ going to bring to the table.

TARGEX BURN And TARGEX HEAT look promising to me. Any one looking to
thin that skin and rip up for comps is going to love this stuff. people who want to keep that lean look well on cycle are going to love it to. Of course there is so much more but you get the point.
TARGEX BURN

TargeX Burn is a new improved topical solution that helps reduce excess water deposits and thickness of the skin thanks to its main ingredients: Glycyrrhetinic Acid , Caffeine Anhydrous and Yohimbine. Is no brainer Glycyrrhetinic Acid which is the main ingredient in the original TargeX is proven to reduce subcutaneous fat by blocking cortisol. Well , TargeX Burn is another version that works differently than TargeX Heat.

This Burn formula also contains caffeine anhydrous and yohimbine Hcl, while the caffeine helps by mobilizing fat and also decreasing excess water deposits, Yohimbine works by mobilizing brown adipose tissue ( stubborn bodyfat ) and also promoting blood to the extremities and appendages. In other words, it can treat male impotence quite effectively, as well as increase the sex drive (libido) in men and in women.

In addition (as if that wasn't enough), yohimbe has also been shown to help prevent arteries from becoming blocked or clogged and causing myocardial dysfunction or strokes. Not only does yohimbe help men with sexual performance, increase libido, and help prevent heart attacks, but yohimbe also has been shown to decrease fat synthesis in the body by increasing fatty acid mobilization.

TARGEX HEAT
TargeX Heat is a new improved topical solution that helps reduce the appearance of cellulite and thickness of the skin thanks to its main ingredients: Aminophylline, Glycyrrhetinic Acid and Raspberrry Ketones. Is no brainer Glycyrrhetinic Acid which is the main ingredient in the original TargeX is proven to reduce subcutaneous fat by blocking cortisol, well now TargeX is better than before thanks to the addition of Aminophylline and Raspberry Ketones.

Studies have indicated that women who used a skin cream containing Aminophylline have lost inches in a matter of weeks. Independent studies have used skin creams containing the active ingredient, Aminophylline, to test its effectiveness in reducing fatty thigh areas. Reductions of one-fourth to one and one-half inches are common. Aminophylline works like this: Fat cells have beta receptors, that, when stimulated, give off fat. The beta receptors create a hormone called cyclic AMP, which stimulates the second step. But then something called phosphodiesterase gets in the way, breaking down the cyclic AMP and preventing it from breaking fat down further. Aminophylline inhibits phosphodiesterase, preventing it from interfering with the cyclic AMP and fat breakdown. In short terms, Aminophylline stimulates blood flow and circulation in the fatty tissue area so that the body can naturally flush and burned fatty deposits. Results, thinner firmer and softer thighs. Also contains seven essential plant extracts to enhance the effects by helping with water retention, cleansing toxins, and fighting varicose veins.

I am sure we all have a lot of questions for this new sponsor and his products so lets get the ball rolling here and start asking away.

He is also looking for product testers so I want to hear your cycles,gaols, and about you and why you think this product can help you. So lets have fun guys.

what's up needto? it's been a while since I've been on the boards and would just like to say it feels good to see some of the same people still around. I'd like to be a tester of any of his new products. Currently, I have been on a maintenence dose of 500 mg of test a week for the past 6 weeks. I am getting ready to start a bulker which will involve the following:
test: omnas 1000 mg ew for 12 weeks
anadrol: 50 mgs ed for 5 weeks
HGH: 4 ius ed for 5 days through the next 6 months
NPP: 100 mg eod for 12 weeks
Cabaser: .5 mg e3d thoughout 12 week cycle
Arimidex: 1 mg ed for 12 weeks

My goal is to put on at least 10 lbs of muscle that I keep after coming off cycle. Currently at 208 lbs. Goal 225 in 12 weeks.

Any supplements that may help me in my journey would be much appreciated.

hurricane187 said:
how many servings per bottle ?

Each time you use it, it is 6-8 pumps per use and you can use it up to twice per day. Each bottle is 100 mL's and each pump is a little less than 1 mL.

If you use it only once per day after a fresh shower for instance there are an average of 16 to 18 servings, but if you use it twice per day the servings are more like 8-10 servings per container. The same applies for the TargeX Heat as well. Also, another factor will be the areas where you wish to apply the product. If you have low bodyfat, but there are just a couple of very stubborn areas that you want to burn off, then the servings can be much more because less lotion will be needed for smaller areas since this is targeted delivery with minimal vascular uptake. It is difficult to put a finger on exact servings for targeted delivery lotions due to different application areas and amounts needed for those areas. I hope this helps.

Re: OK GUYS WE HAVE A NEW SPONSOR AND IF YOU ASK ME HE IS STARTING OFF THE RIGHT WAY

thnx i just ordered a bottle .. someone gotta break the ice and order a bottle :) :)

Re: OK GUYS WE HAVE A NEW SPONSOR AND IF YOU ASK ME HE IS STARTING OFF THE RIGHT WAY

hurricane187 said:
thnx i just ordered a bottle .. someone gotta break the ice and order a bottle :) :)
Thank you sir.

Top Bottom