Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

OK GUYS WE HAVE A NEW SPONSOR AND IF YOU ASK ME HE IS STARTING OFF THE RIGHT WAY AROUND HERE. product testers needed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Donnie Darko said:
Each bottle of TargeX is $47.00.

1 bottle last 10 days at $47 each x 3 = $141 for a one month supply??

this stuff would want to work wonders for that price

i think most member wont like that price too much

Re: OK GUYS WE HAVE A NEW SPONSOR AND IF YOU ASK ME HE IS STARTING OFF THE RIGHT WAY

xrsist said:

I agree bro. I think he will come down on price. He has to lol

Re: OK GUYS WE HAVE A NEW SPONSOR AND IF YOU ASK ME HE IS STARTING OFF THE RIGHT WAY

xrsist said:

Maybe thats the first deal he can start making for us elite members. Do A 3 pack deal for 99.99 or something. :)

I would need approximately 2 gallons... LOL..... I just kidding. I gonna give it a try. Why not, nobody here at site has steered me wrong. But I got a lot of area to cover (hehe) and well if it works I believe it could be worth it. Once the fat is gone its my responsibility to keep it off. So if I don't do my part then i would have to keep buying. I can kinda see it. Price that is.

walli

I would love to come down on price or start offering some deals in the near future, but for now I need to get on my feet. I'm hoping that some of the price also goes for the best customer service I can possibly provide along with speedy shipping. In the future I do see specials taking place and I REALLY do love loyal, returning customers... for this reason I want to offer the best product possible with the best possible customer service. It might sound corny, but in the future I want to be able to hear people sing Proteabody's praises and know that we earned it.

xrsist said:

I think that this may be more of a 'finishing' product.

Nothing works miracles. If you are male and 20% bodyfat you may not see much, but if you are 10-12% and use a topical fat burner, you would.

Donnie Darko said:
I would love to come down on price or start offering some deals in the near future, but for now I need to get on my feet. I'm hoping that some of the price also goes for the best customer service I can possibly provide along with speedy shipping. In the future I do see specials taking place and I REALLY do love loyal, returning customers... for this reason I want to offer the best product possible with the best possible customer service. It might sound corny, but in the future I want to be able to hear people sing Proteabody's praises and know that we earned it.
We take customer service very serious at ef. No kidding ether. Guys will order a bottle of something and count the days till they get it. Then post up for every one to see how long it took. We are living in a life time where no one wants to wait long for anything. Ef is no different lol :heart: :heart:

needtogetaas said:
We take customer service very serious at ef. No kidding ether. Guys will order a bottle of something and count the days till they get it. Then post up for every one to see how long it took. We are living in a life time where no one wants to wait long for anything. Ef is no different lol :heart: :heart:

Living in the microwave society can really stink sometimes, but when someone is expecting decent customer service they should not be disappointed. I know that mistakes are made and human error occurs, but they should always be rare instances. I'm not going to lie either when I say the next thing because everyone always assumes the customer is always right. I had recently seen an address for shipping, but it turned out that it wasn't a USPS shipping address. It was a physical address, but the company (company address) had things set up with the USPS to ship to a central mail collecting location that was offsite. When a mistake does occur, an open line of communication between Proteabody and the customer should always be there so things can be worked out for the best interest of the customer.

I'm only saying these things because I don't intend to paint a "pie-in-the-sky" picture that I'm actually the best that there is, but I will do the absolute best that I can. I want all of the customers and I to have a good relationship and not just see the customer as an invoice number or customer number. I see so many things in this world that boils down to a number and I hate things being so impersonal. Once I'm on my feet I do want to deliver up specials to customers (new or returning). I want to treat returning customers special as well. I'm not really sure if there is much more that I can say concerning my intent, but as time goes by people will know that I will stand up for them and stand behind any products.

There are other sponsors too that I've been looking at and I'm very tempted to order some of their products as well. I've been reading great things about Dermacrine and from everything I've read, I want to order enough to fill my bathtub and just soak in it for an hour or so.

Top Bottom