Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

OK GUYS WE HAVE A NEW SPONSOR AND IF YOU ASK ME HE IS STARTING OFF THE RIGHT WAY AROUND HERE. product testers needed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 more question then ill stop pestering u lol .... the target burn vs explosive burn .. both have yohimbine hcl ...target is liquid and explosive is caps .. besides that fact that liq can target certain areas ,,, liq yohimbine also is also stronger and absorbed into system at a better rate then hcl in pills also correct ?

hurricane187 said:
1 more question then ill stop pestering u lol .... the target burn vs explosive burn .. both have yohimbine hcl ...target is liquid and explosive is caps .. besides that fact that liq can target certain areas ,,, liq yohimbine also is also stronger and absorbed into system at a better rate then hcl in pills also correct ?
Topically, yohimbine can be extremely effective for localized fat loss assuming that less is taken up by the vascular system, but with the delivery system, less should be taken up by the vascular system. XPLOSIVE BURN in a cap form will be utilized by the entire body via the vascular system to deliver the yohimbine to where it is needed. Not every single microgram of anything you put into the body will be used at any given time, but oral and topical are completely different for what you need. Topical yohimbine and oral yohimbine administration can be very effective for the lower portions of the body where stubborn bodyfat accumulates...sort of like a one-two punch. The adrenergic system for stimulating fat burning is an incredibly unique system. I have a degree in microbiology and biochemistry and I am still amazed when I go back and have to relearn things I forgot in the past or learn indepth the things they forgot to teach me in 531 biochemistry, 520 microbial metabolism, etc... Over the years I have had to teach myself the endocrinology of the thyroid gland.

And...I go rambling again. I tend to ramble and sometimes reminisce. To answer your original question I think that there are great benefits to both oral and topical administration of yohimine HCl-.

Re: OK GUYS WE HAVE A NEW SPONSOR AND IF YOU ASK ME HE IS STARTING OFF THE RIGHT WAY

Donnie Darko said:
Yes, and no to seeing results in 10 days. I have used some supplements in the past where I have seen results in one week, but it was my first time using the product too and I was a newbie as well, so the product had a profound effect on me. Some will see results inside of 10 days if they are doing things right and some will see results in 2 weeks.
10 days 2 weeks its almost the same any way just a few days off. So first time users are going to see results. Also I think once you have been here a wile you will be giving bulk deals on it any way. Good shit.

Re: OK GUYS WE HAVE A NEW SPONSOR AND IF YOU ASK ME HE IS STARTING OFF THE RIGHT WAY

I will test his products and give an honest opinion. I honestly just don't have money to dish out on a supplements at the moment. My supplement door is wide open for takers! Best of luck!

and

Edit: Sir you have picked the right board to market on , we are a lively bunch of individuals who share our honest opinions on products and sponsors. Welcome!

Eager to test these new products... 5'10, 205 pounds, around 14% BF, would love to get down to about 10-11 % BF... Currently using Phyto, Sustain Alpha, Unleashed, Post Cycle AMP02 and Lipoflame and as well as my shake being big blast (guess you couldnt tell I love the products around here) and would love to try something new... let me know if I can be of assitance and Welcome to the community... Lots of great people around here that will make you feel like home from the moment of your first post!

Top Bottom