Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

OK GUYS WE HAVE A NEW SPONSOR AND IF YOU ASK ME HE IS STARTING OFF THE RIGHT WAY AROUND HERE. product testers needed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: OK GUYS WE HAVE A NEW SPONSOR AND IF YOU ASK ME HE IS STARTING OFF THE RIGHT WAY

Donnie Darko said:
I've heard the same things, but I've never used topical fat burning creams on my face. In total honesty, I'd look more into a diuretic rather than a fat burning cream for the face. The TargeX can help move water, but it won't be nearly as effective as a diuretic. I know it doesn't sound like I'm trying wholeheartedly to pimp my own product, even if it will work to an extent. I honestly think that quicker results will be found with decent diuretics to reduce basketball head bloat than a fatburning lotion. I'd rather be honest than to push an idea that only works minimally to alleviate facial bloat. Also, some people may find that lotions may cause extra oil on the skin to cause acne which is not too fun to deal with or be seen.
hmm deff agree that buyin this product with the sole purpose to lose water on your face would be silly because of better options .. but it is a plus and added benifit if true IMO ..

Re: OK GUYS WE HAVE A NEW SPONSOR AND IF YOU ASK ME HE IS STARTING OFF THE RIGHT WAY

Donnie Darko said:
I've heard the same things, but I've never used topical fat burning creams on my face. In total honesty, I'd look more into a diuretic rather than a fat burning cream for the face. The TargeX can help move water, but it won't be nearly as effective as a diuretic. I know it doesn't sound like I'm trying wholeheartedly to pimp my own product, even if it will work to an extent. I honestly think that quicker results will be found with decent diuretics to reduce basketball head bloat than a fatburning lotion. I'd rather be honest than to push an idea that only works minimally to alleviate facial bloat. Also, some people may find that lotions may cause extra oil on the skin to cause acne which is not too fun to deal with or be seen.
Good bro right here.

swole said:
I will be trying Lean Fast.

Donnie, can you specify when is the best time to take this? I'm under the impression that this will help increase glucose storage so I should take it with my PWO waxy maize and iso whey shake.

I also eat a high carb meal 1.5 hours prior to workout out and a whey/malto shake 30 minutes before working out.

Let me know how you would space it out.

I hope I'm not too presumptive because I do want people to know that there is no such thing as a miracle pill. If there was such a thing I wouldn't be selling it until I had my personal fun. So long as there are not too many carbs being consumed, the lean fast will maximize carb utilization. Before working out, it can be taken. In the past when I had taken in carbs preworkout, I would tend to utilize them without supplementation (except for the goofy idea I had to use slin and carboforce during workouts...worked great, but bad idea on my part one time after nearly passing out). Post workout though would be an ideal time IMO to use Lean Fast. I have always used what I basically considered a timed carb meal where I would eat a banana, sweet potato, lima beans or green beans for my post workout meal along with some protein in the form of chicken or beef. The muscles would hydrate nicely with plenty of glycogen and I'd not get any noticeable fat.

OMG! Am I rambling? I can normally ramble through posts...sorry about that.

Donnie Darko said:
I hope I'm not too presumptive because I do want people to know that there is no such thing as a miracle pill. If there was such a thing I wouldn't be selling it until I had my personal fun. So long as there are not too many carbs being consumed, the lean fast will maximize carb utilization. Before working out, it can be taken. In the past when I had taken in carbs preworkout, I would tend to utilize them without supplementation (except for the goofy idea I had to use insulin and carboforce during workouts...worked great, but bad idea on my part one time after nearly passing out). Post workout though would be an ideal time IMO to use Lean Fast. I have always used what I basically considered a timed carb meal where I would eat a banana, sweet potato, lima beans or green beans for my post workout meal along with some protein in the form of chicken or beef. The muscles would hydrate nicely with plenty of glycogen and I'd not get any noticeable fat.

OMG! Am I rambling? I can normally ramble through posts...sorry about that.

Now it makes sense. As stated in my PM:

I am on a very lean menu and am NOT looking for a pill to help me splurge, lol. I want something that will help me utilize the carbs I need and take in on a daily basis, such as those in my pre workout meal and shake, as well as my post workout shake.

I believe your product will help me make better use of my pre and post workout shakes...because it aids in shuttling glucose into the skeletal muscle, which is what I want when taking in fast absorbing carbs or starch with my whey.

1.5 Hours Pre-Workout 1-2 servings of whole wheat pasta (workout fuel)

30 minute Pre-Workout 25g whey/25g malto, aminos

Post Workout 50g whey/60g waxy maize/25g malto, aminos

swole said:
Now it makes sense. As stated in my PM:

I am on a very lean menu and am NOT looking for a pill to help me splurge, lol. I want something that will help me utilize the carbs I need and take in on a daily basis, such as those in my pre workout meal and shake, as well as my post workout shake.

I believe your product will help me make better use of my pre and post workout shakes...because it aids in shuttling glucose into the skeletal muscle, which is what I want when taking in fast absorbing carbs or starch with my whey.

1.5 Hours Pre-Workout 1-2 servings of whole wheat pasta (workout fuel)

30 minute Pre-Workout 25g whey/25g malto, aminos

Post Workout 50g whey/60g waxy maize/25g malto, aminos

With BCAA's or other simple amino's, increased insulin sensitivity may be very nice to move those into the muscle as well. Call me old school, but I do still believe that a quality creatine is worth the money as well for muscle volumization.

TargeX; Why I think this product can help me:
Well, first lets start with the most important reasons for why I would be a rpime candidate. I am a 23 y/o male. 195lbs 12% bf, working out 4x a week and about to start the spring-through summer cutter. Check out my diet and photo for some info on my last summer cutter at http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/d...ed-time-2164-cals-6-190lbs-23-y-o-583885.html .
Check that out and you will understand some of what I have under my belt along with nearly 5 years of EF membership comes much experience with a common interest we all share here. Probably 7 under the belt, and a test/eq/dnp planned for this April along with caffeine and albuterol. This will put me in my peak around june (when most guys will be looking for that extra edge to catch up with where im at) 14 days dnp and 2wks on 1wk off caffeine and albuterol throughout unless problems arise which ive never had. Having much experience from my last 6+month go at it last spring/summer im using basically the same diet/routine as last year but fine tuning it. Upping the cardio (adding am cardio pre breakfast) cleaning up the foods (no cheat meals/days only 1x week cheat snack) leaner meats, more veggies.
I think TargeX could possibly make that difference to set a new personal record, I know how my body reacted last time and the results I saw from what I used. Im going with basicly the same approach this spring, but tightening up the loose ends, and I know the results I can expect, but think TargeX may be beneficial providing even further assistance to reach my cutting goals.

DARKO which would u advise as the top for fat loss heat or burn? im assuming the burn because of the HCL ?

hurricane187 said:
DARKO which would u advise as the top for fat loss heat or burn? im assuming the burn because of the HCL ?

It will depend on the individual's need. Syntrax used to have a Norephedra, Yohimbine, and Caffeine product several years ago that I thought worked total magic for me when I ate right and worked out right....magic considering the idea if I never used a product...worked faster. I would prefer the TargeX Burn but the Heat can work as well. However, if using TargeX Burn, the Yohimbine is a dark brown in color, so after shaking the bottle before pumping the lotion into your hands, make sure you don't wear a white dress shirt. The brown can remain on your skin for a good period of time and stain white shirts. Iron Out can remove nearly all stains in clothes in the wash, but I just want people to know up front before they try the product and then put on their best lawyer dress shirts with a nice Jo A Banks tie. I do love the lotions, but just be aware that as with anything you rub onto your body, something can be left over which may stain clothing.

needtogetaas said:

Yes, and no to seeing results in 10 days. I have used some supplements in the past where I have seen results in one week, but it was my first time using the product too and I was a newbie as well, so the product had a profound effect on me. Some will see results inside of 10 days if they are doing things right and some will see results in 2 weeks.

Top Bottom