Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

OK GUYS WE HAVE A NEW SPONSOR AND IF YOU ASK ME HE IS STARTING OFF THE RIGHT WAY AROUND HERE. product testers needed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm getting ready for a late May comp and will be starting my diet 6 weeks from saturday. I would be more than glad to guinea pig myself. feel free to pm me or see a few pics in my gallery.

Welcome Donnie Darko. P.s. Great user name, one of my fav movies lol.

I'm sure you'll find plenty of people here who will give honest opinions of your product. Also the guys around here are pretty appreciative/loyal when quality products come around here.

im planning a cutting cycle with a strict diet this april. id love to test your product if you still need some testers. id be willing to share photo results as well as a detailed log.

Re: OK GUYS WE HAVE A NEW SPONSOR AND IF YOU ASK ME HE IS STARTING OFF THE RIGHT WAY

needtogetaas said:
How long will a bottle last?

Depending on the person and the coverage, an average of 10 days supply would be most likely. One pump should be roughly 1 mL, but that isn't always the case. For a hardcore user, a bottle may last only a week, but for most it should be more like 10+ days. Also, all bottles should be shaken thoroughly before using because of settling of some of the effective ingredients.

dannomight said:
would going to a tanning bed or physical labor in hot weather affect the product at all?

It could possibly make the TargeX's more effective since heat tends to open pores....and assuming the sweat coming out of the skin doesn't dissuade delivery. I prefer to apply the lotions after a nice and hot shower.

Donnie Darko said:
It could possibly make the TargeX's more effective since heat tends to open pores....and assuming the sweat coming out of the skin doesn't dissuade delivery. I prefer to apply the lotions after a nice and hot shower.

<---- Tester :)

Re: OK GUYS WE HAVE A NEW SPONSOR AND IF YOU ASK ME HE IS STARTING OFF THE RIGHT WAY

Donnie Darko said:
that seems to be the optimal time to use a topical product. besides once i think about it i always put on some type of tanning lotion or bronzer before hitting a booth and after a shower there is nothing else to interfere with the TargeX's so it makes way more sense to apply to clean skin.

Hey if u need a tester lemme know.

dannomight said:
that seems to be the optimal time to use a topical product. besides once i think about it i always put on some type of tanning lotion or bronzer before hitting a booth and after a shower there is nothing else to interfere with the TargeX's so it makes way more sense to apply to clean skin.

Hey if u need a tester lemme know.

I just noticed you user title "STUNT COCK!" LMAO! That is an awesome user title name. Oh, I normally prefer using the lotion on clean skin. I had a bit of a nightmare one time experimenting with DMSO and tren topically.

Top Bottom