Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

OK GUYS WE HAVE A NEW SPONSOR AND IF YOU ASK ME HE IS STARTING OFF THE RIGHT WAY AROUND HERE. product testers needed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome, I'd love to give your product a shot. As a competitive NCAA shot-putter ( im in the middle of season) would this product produce a positive drug test?

Re: OK GUYS WE HAVE A NEW SPONSOR AND IF YOU ASK ME HE IS STARTING OFF THE RIGHT WAY

This Burn formula also contains caffeine anhydrous and yohimbine Hcl
--------------------------------------------------------
^^ i though u were selling fat burner pills, my mistake .. i read a few places yohimbine hcl works very good for burning fat in cream form .. ive been wanting to try this for a whileeeee ..tried everything in the world for fat loss from eca - ephedrine - caffeine - aspirin to Clenbuterol to lipoflame to even dnp - dinitrophenol - .. either way good luck ive herd good stuff about hcl !

Re: OK GUYS WE HAVE A NEW SPONSOR AND IF YOU ASK ME HE IS STARTING OFF THE RIGHT WAY

1 question and it might be dumb ! ive read on another forum some time ago .. hcl cream on your face reduces facial bloat greatly and a few members were using it in this technique ! is this true or false ? and would it be dangerous?

Donnie Darko said:
Depending on the person and the coverage, an average of 10 days supply would be most likely. One pump should be roughly 1 mL, but that isn't always the case. For a hardcore user, a bottle may last only a week, but for most it should be more like 10+ days. Also, all bottles should be shaken thoroughly before using because of settling of some of the effective ingredients.
Would 10 days be long enough to see its effects?

needtogetaas said:
Would 10 days be long enough to see its effects?
this is funny .. because me and u were talkin in pms a few months ago about how effective we herd yohimbine hcl was as a cream target fat burner .. and ive been wanting to try this ever since ... u might have forget because ur such a buzy bro on here ! lolzz :artist: :artist:

I will be trying Lean Fast.

Donnie, can you specify when is the best time to take this? I'm under the impression that this will help increase glucose storage so I should take it with my PWO waxy maize and iso whey shake.

I also eat a high carb meal 1.5 hours prior to workout out and a whey/malto shake 30 minutes before working out.

Let me know how you would space it out.

hurricane187 said:
1 question and it might be dumb ! ive read on another forum some time ago .. hcl cream on your face reduces facial bloat greatly and a few members were using it in this technique ! is this true or false ? and would it be dangerous?

I've heard the same things, but I've never used topical fat burning creams on my face. In total honesty, I'd look more into a diuretic rather than a fat burning cream for the face. The TargeX can help move water, but it won't be nearly as effective as a diuretic. I know it doesn't sound like I'm trying wholeheartedly to pimp my own product, even if it will work to an extent. I honestly think that quicker results will be found with decent diuretics to reduce basketball head bloat than a fatburning lotion. I'd rather be honest than to push an idea that only works minimally to alleviate facial bloat. Also, some people may find that lotions may cause extra oil on the skin to cause acne which is not too fun to deal with or be seen.

Top Bottom