Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

OK chumps, here's a site that shows you what a REAL woman is all about..That's right..REAL

If brains were stretch marks, most of you guys would be blemish free.

:rolleyes:

Out of the mommies I have been with the biggest physical changes I have seen have been some tummy stretch marks (good for goo races thru the canals) and sunny side up titties

Burning_Inside said:
http://theshapeofamother.com/

"So we can finally see what women really look like sans airbrushes and plastic surgery"

"...So we can see what real women look like"

That's right people, every girl on the planet has saggy boobs, and a wrinkled flabby stomach pouch, the only ones that don't are the fake models they airbrush in magazines.

I guess I'm not a real man either cause I don't grow a beard and work 3 jobs to support my 4 kids. God I'm a loser.

OMG...I'm adopting.

my friend is doctor and he told me long time ago about the battle scars of pregnancies and he made me realize that it can definitely ruin a woman's body. i had no clue.

another reason not to get married.

Stretch marks during/after pregnancy are really determinded by genetics (just putting that out there).

Altho I will say that womens who have kidz are typically quite adept at vaginally swallowing the cock.

That's a scientific fact.

GoldenDelicious said:
ive had a few girlfriends that have had kids, one was actually quite stunning, fantastic body, professional athlete etc

wonder waht shes doing..

she says hi and stop calling her. :heart:

Top Bottom