Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

OK chumps, here's a site that shows you what a REAL woman is all about..That's right..REAL

Re: OK chumps, here's a site that shows you what a REAL woman is all about..That's ri

PuddleMonkey said:
we're a fitness site, I bet half the tools on here have stretch marks lol
I have nothing noticeable, I do have some bicep stretch marks from way back in the day when I juiced. :)

OK WTF is with this chick? She goes on to say that she regrets not having any bodily reminders ie: stretch marks, saggy tits, etc. It makes her feel like she was never prego and not like a "real" mother

http://theshapeofamother.com/2007/12/before-during-and-after-my-fir.php

That site is a lot like those sites dedicated to morbidly obese or anorexic people. They all feed off of each others insecurities and turn it into a positive experience in their minds yet it most others minds, it's COMPLETELY the opposite.

WTF is wrong with some people

Re: OK chumps, here's a site that shows you what a REAL woman is all about..That's ri

BIGBUCK$ said:
my chick doesnt have one mark on her like that and she just gave birth

How bad is the emotional scarring? All women have that.

Delinquent said:
OK WTF is with this chick? She goes on to say that she regrets not having any bodily reminders ie: stretch marks, saggy tits, etc. It makes her feel like she was never prego and not like a "real" mother

http://theshapeofamother.com/2007/12/before-during-and-after-my-fir.php

That site is a lot like those sites dedicated to morbidly obese or anorexic people. They all feed off of each others insecurities and turn it into a positive experience in their minds yet it most others minds, it's COMPLETELY the opposite.

WTF is wrong with some people

hey man can ya blame a girl for wanting to be REAL

"When I read what you wrote, I could feel your pain... to see that milk dry up and not be able to nourish your child!!! :( I think it would break my heart in two if I wasn't able to breastfeed my daughter and if I was left with no reminder of her being inside of me... :*( "

LOLLLL jesus, fucking have the baby dad suck the shit out or hit up craigslist for a willing dude if it emotionally scars you that bad, she acts like the kid starved and formula is non existant.

PuddleMonkey said:
she said it was the wildest and best experience of her life

im gunna jerk off to that site later.

i personally have stretchmarks all over my fuckin lats, arms and chest

PuddleMonkey said:

Damn you almost got K....LMAO

Top Bottom