Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

OK BABES 100%latin cuban , pic

ann said:
Nice lookin pussy.....too cool......now I see where your cash is going. I bet that pussy eats a shitload of cat food, or small rodents????

lovely new avatar ann..imhoping thats you...any nice pics of your face?????:D

like i saydcrumcake ,, is a class 2 permit ,, is 1000 hours or 100 hours and a test ,,usually if u find a breeder for like anohter 1000 they hook u up with permit , of course u gona have to get some experience and learn about the animal but,, theres ways to get a permit ,, shit im sure mike tyson dint do no 1000 hours for his tiger ,, i dint ,, p will this is like a bargain trader but all about exotics for those interested ,, www.animalfindersguide.com,, is like a cheese neews paper were private breederrs sell anything from cows to lions,, here more ,, by the way i named him kitkat..

naa not for 12 years before those pics were taking ,, started working out 6 month after those pics ,, thats just black beans and rice,, o and the real fucking good life ,, all out ...

Frack..he said he was just getting back to the gym in one of his threads above...Be nice sweetie! We all have to start, or, for some, re-start somewhere.

Hey, thanks for sharing your baby with us ...I LOVE KIT KAT!

Beautiful animal indeed!:)

Btw- glad to hear you are getting back into training again,Gotti! The guys and gals on here can help you with any info you may need!

SWEET ANIMAL THE CAT THIS IS....

I can imagine a criminal saying.

"hey lets hit that house, only hava few cats"
"ya sure. easy B&E"

Top Bottom