Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle help please!!

All I wanted was a little advice if you're going to play your little 12 year old games of social hierarchy go ahead, because i'm naive to every gear and PCT's doesn't mean you need to be a fucking asshole about it dylangemelli. Oh you don't even know about it, well you're not in the cool club, so i'm not telling you HAH. Grow up you fucking tool. A simple yes try xyz post cycle would've sufficed or even like thelastmrbigg responded was great.

People on this forum help those who are of age, have a very consistent training routine, have a good diet, and have done enough research to understand what is needed for a cycle and for PCT. Once someone knows these things the people on this forum will help you fine tune it all.

You however are no where near ready. Get rid of the attitude and do more research.

All I wanted was a little advice if you're going to play your little 12 year old games of social hierarchy go ahead, because i'm naive to every gear and PCT's doesn't mean you need to be a fucking asshole about it dylangemelli. Oh you don't even know about it, well you're not in the cool club, so i'm not telling you HAH. Grow up you fucking tool. A simple yes try xyz post cycle would've sufficed or even like thelastmrbigg responded was great.

A. running your mouth to a mod and respected member on here will get you nothing but banned... your obviously a kid by even going there with name calling... i dont operate that way, so be a tough guy behind a computer... that says a lot about you...

if you can't do simple google research before you post a question like that, then that's the response your going to get from everyone... i didn't say anything that had any asshole comment in it... i simply said you weren't ready for aas because your NOT! you do some research, come back and fuck yeah i'll help you... that's what i do here for EVERYONE... ask around about who helps the most on this board and I assure you my name will come up A LOT... but if you come in running your mouth because you don't get the answer you WANT, you won't be here long... i assure you, saying the things you said, will not do you any favors... take a look at all your responses... everyone agrees... like i sad, do some of your own research and then come back and you will get the help you need...

Hey thecompound I appreciate it, thank you, and will do, gonna spend a bit of time searching through these forums.

Hey thecompound I appreciate it, thank you, and will do, gonna spend a bit of time searching through these forums.

The reason we dont spoon feed cycle advice, is because you need to have a thorough understanding of on cycle support, and pct, so in the event something goes wrong you can fix it before it becomes a problem. These are dangerous hormones and if misused can have serious long and short term consequences. Educate yourself and make an informed decision. Just so you know for future reference, a solid pct is always necessary to safely restore your bodies natural hormone levels and to keep your hard earned gains.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using EliteFitness

I plan on only running this one cycle of winny and thats it, which is why I was only looking for the quick answer. I don't have any interest in running a 6month or multiple cycles. You are right though, I should've done more research before looking for a quick answer. Not that this matters at all dylangemelli because this is a forum, and I'm honestly 100% not trying to start an "online" argument or battle of any sort, its not just behind this computer that I'm a tough guy. Thank you all for the responses I do appreciate them.

I plan on only running this one cycle of winny and thats it, which is why I was only looking for the quick answer. I don't have any interest in running a 6month or multiple cycles. You are right though, I should've done more research before looking for a quick answer. Not that this matters at all dylangemelli because this is a forum, and I'm honestly 100% not trying to start an "online" argument or battle of any sort, its not just behind this computer that I'm a tough guy. Thank you all for the responses I do appreciate them.

Hahahaha. Trust me bud no one will run just one cycle. Once you open that can of worms and step over to the darkside, theres no going back. Its ok though, I have been living on the darkside for a while now and I love it. It is one of the few instances in life that you get to feel superhuman. Once you see what these drugs can do, it will change your outlook on juice all together and youll be back. Dont let people feed you that nonsense that steroids are cheating, and training natural is more noble. Those same so called natural lifters are taking every supplement they can to get an advantage. I train my ass off everyday to reach my goals, and all steroids do is give me a little extra help to get there faster. So if you do 1 cycle, you still need to know how to do it right and safely. So when you do a little research, if you encounter something you dont understand, come back and ask and myself or someone else here will be happy to help.

Hahahaha. Trust me bud no one will run just one cycle. Once you open that can of worms and step over to the darkside, theres no going back. Its ok though, I have been living on the darkside for a while now and I love it. It is one of the few instances in life that you get to feel superhuman. Once you see what these drugs can do, it will change your outlook on juice all together and youll be back. Dont let people feed you that nonsense that steroids are cheating, and training natural is more noble. Those same so called natural lifters are taking every supplement they can to get an advantage. I train my ass off everyday to reach my goals, and all steroids do is give me a little extra help to get there faster. So if you do 1 cycle, you still need to know how to do it right and safely. So when you do a little research, if you encounter something you dont understand, come back and ask and myself or someone else here will be happy to help.

Absolute truth. You won't run just one cycle. Best to learn about it all the way before you get into it.

Thank you guys for the feed back, its greatly appreciated, really. I did some research and spent hours upon hours the past couple days on this site and others reading through sticky's and scanning through the thousands of threads on the subject, and it has changed my mind on this particular cycle all together. I plan on running test with the winny, probably about 300-400mg a week with 50g a day of the winstrol for only 4 weeks because of what I've read about the gains vs sides ratio, and the research essay I read today was basically an intro on everything you need to know for you first cycles. Do I really need to use HCG, arimidex, or aromasin on cycle? Or would using the recommended dosages of HCG, clomid, aromasin, vit c, and creatine for a PCT be fine?

50mg* made a typo on that last post with the winstrol dosage. Also I meant HCG, arimidex, or aromasin on cycle for AI purposes.

Thank you guys for the feed back, its greatly appreciated, really. I did some research and spent hours upon hours the past couple days on this site and others reading through sticky's and scanning through the thousands of threads on the subject, and it has changed my mind on this particular cycle all together. I plan on running test with the winny, probably about 300-400mg a week with 50g a day of the winstrol for only 4 weeks because of what I've read about the gains vs sides ratio, and the research essay I read today was basically an intro on everything you need to know for you first cycles. Do I really need to use HCG, arimidex, or aromasin on cycle? Or would using the recommended dosages of HCG, clomid, aromasin, vit c, and creatine for a PCT be fine?

now thats more fucking like it man! okay... im not sure which kind of test you are going to run but i am going to lay it out for you as if you are using test-e... i think you are aiming a bit low on your mg dosage of test and could do 500... so here is what it would look like

1-12 test e 500 mg/wk... 250mg each pin
7-12 winstrol 50 mg day ( you can run it 4 weeks if you like but 6 would be optimal)
5-12 hcgenerate- 5 caps a day 3 in the a.m. and 2 in the p.m.

as far as aromasin, definitely have it on hand... i also use an a.i. on cycle to be preventative and to reduce bloat... if you don't need it during cycle then so be it but you absolutely want to have it on hand in case you have any sort of gyno occurrence...

you also need to take n2guard at least during the winstrol portion of your cycle... it is toxic and you need to protect your liver and bp...

i would definitely recommend having forged joint repair as well because winny will definitely dry out your joints and could cause some pain there... some get it more than others but you need to make sure you are covered for this...

PCT - two weeks after your last pin

clomid- 25/12.5/12.5/12.5
unleashed/post cycle combo
forma stanzol

there you go man... hope this helps!

Top Bottom