Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

OK BABES 100%latin cuban , pic

that's a cool cat!

My cat has smart moments and dumb moments. He can play fetch (when he wants to), but he also likes to rub on things and sometimes he falls over when what he rubs on isn't stable.

I guess he rides the "short bus" sometimes...

Gotti miami said:
Nice lookin pussy.....too cool......now I see where your cash is going. I bet that pussy eats a shitload of cat food, or small rodents???? he eats about 4 raw chicken legs a day ,,actually the f r is on a high protein diet..p

I guess the puss cost alot, and I bet the bag of food does also. About how much was he??? $2000 or so??? Is he a pretty big expense to maintain??????

I am digging him ;) Saw one like that in the zoo.........

i love that cat bro its awesome. What kinda job do u have? Do u train animals or something like that? I LOVE THAT cat heh im an animal lover to i got 3 cats myself regular cats though :).

I guess the puss cost alot, and I bet the bag of food does also. About how much was he??? $2000 or so??? Is he a pretty big expense to maintain??????

not that mutch to mantain like 3 bucks a day ,and a few vet visits a year ,they cost about 3000 ,i got mines from an animal broker for 1500 ,my panthers one was a gift the other one was 400 ,but those eat about 10 pounds of chiken a day so there a bit more expensive to mantain ,,i tell u nothing like a serval these cats are like dogs, im in the prosess of getting a female ,his starting to make my freinds nerves wend they visit ,but his ok inside the house,hes mostly loose in the house but sleeps in a big cage, im looking for an adult female too much work to hand raise another one ,,, see yaa, and nice to meet u all,,

i love that cat bro its awesome. What kinda job do u have? Do u train animals or something like that? I LOVE THAT cat heh im an animal lover to i got 3 cats myself regular cats though yeah there alot work bonez ,, but it pays off once there big ,is not always a happy ending ,i raice tigers at 5 days old and they turn out to be nasty and roufgh ,and u cant have a 1000 pound tiger jump at u ,people get then as pets and they end up in a zoo,, tigers in the wild are like 500 to 650 pds ,, in captivity they can go over 1000 easy,,my freind has his back yard full of then ,, lot work and cash to maintain,, and about my work well i breed animals ..p

That is fucking bad ass...

..I am seriously interested in a black panter or jaguar.

But i live in Cali =(

If you have any tips , email me.

I'm diggin this cat ....

What is her/his name?Is she/he cuddly- what is the disposition of this animal- sweet and loving or a rebel?

You have to take more pics for us" kitty" lover's!

Top Bottom