Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ok Admit IT, Who Cheats and Eats Popcorn and Candy AT the Movies?

Nothing wrong with a bit of movie popcorn and candy every now and then. I'll eat the stuff, but I just take into account all those extra calories and adjust for it. Or sometimes I'll get a diet Soda and some air popped popcorn instead. Plain popcorn is actually healthy, not that many carbs, lots of fiber and even has some protein.

p60 said:

okay, sure then..

so you are saying that people are incapable of packing things along??? i'd say if thats the case they lack a lot of discipline

and if you think discipline and severe portion restriction go hand in hand, then how about you go and try to take in only 600 calories daily for a month and come back to me and tell me if you succeeded.

Why in the hell would you ever want to even begin to try to take in only 600 calories a day?

Bad example because stupidity does not = discipline

i actually popcorn about 3 weeks ago at the movies. i couldn't even eat that much. I guess its from not eating crap like that for so long it just didn't taste good. popcorn tasted tooooo salty.

but milkduds are da' bomb though.:D

This is another BS thread,yo if you gonna cheat than cheat, who cares,willpower or not,at one point in life maybe you wont be as committed to eating clean and end up snackin on shit but thats life and no-one is perfect......

I only go to the movies on cheat day.
I use it as a cheat meal. Popcorn with EXTRA butter.

Sorry, ... I'll give up a lot of things in life, but that AIN'T one of them :p

I don't do it that often (not even once a month) but movies without popcorn is SACRELIGEOUS!

Popcorn is my absolute fave. food, and as I stare out my office window, I am facing a humungous movie theater.

Talk about temptation!!!

I don't like soda or popcorn at all. I would never think to eat that shit whether on a diet or not. My cheat day (saturday) is the day that I don't have to eat as many protein shakes or pound down all the tuna. I just eat regular but still extreemly healthy.

Top Bottom