Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ok Admit IT, Who Cheats and Eats Popcorn and Candy AT the Movies?

curling

I mean how can you not. They go so GOOD together. I just tell them to skip the extra butter. I even drink a coke at the movies. I know I know I'm weak. :D

p60 said:
you cave in at a damn movie theater? jeez...

get some fucking discipline and stick to your diet.

Yep and just what are you going to do about it huh? Come on are you telling me I can't have my popcorn huh?

Just playing. But seriously I am at 10.7% fat and I will be at 6% by April popcorn or not. :D

I have 2 cheat days... uhh... I mean "purposeful planned refeeds" a week: Sunday (the whole day) and mid-week one cheat meal, which happens to be my bride's and my date night! We often go catch a movie with all the trimmings - popcorn, candy, etc. I definitely don't have a fast metabolism, I'm 5'6" 160, maintenance cals are around 2400, so I gotta watch it closely. But c'mon man, don't take away all my fun! Cheats 2x a week works 4 me!

I take a couple of peanut butter MesoTech bars. I wouldn't normally eat 'em but they've got a decent macro-nutrient breakdown(1 bars = 7g fat, 25g protein, 44g carbs) and taste better than anything I could buy at the movie theater. And I don't feel guilty.

I just saw "Queen of the Damned" last night. I brought a Myoplex Pro shake with me, since I had had my post-workout shake a half-hour before the movie started. Tastes better than soda to me... am I an oddity?

p60 said:
you cave in at a damn movie theater? jeez...

get some fucking discipline and stick to your diet.

As much as I HATE to defend diamond - Isnt this basicaly the same thing you got pissed @ him for saying a couple threads down about discipline and will power?

hmm i fogot how popcorn taste <(SMACKS HIMSELF)> dang i cant wait for spring break ,all this dieting :) its worth it........gonna drink ,get fooked up,get laid:/ :D

Complete Muscle i got same stats as you

p60 said:

you have an easy choice over 'what you eat'. 'How much' you eat, is a lot harder to restrict.
I'd say if anything is true, the opposite is. It's far easier to control how much you eat than what you eat(If for example you're at a restaurant, etc.) But neither is particularly difficult. They both just take a little bit of discipline.

Top Bottom